Structured credit specialist joins CIFC in marketing role
Market sources say that a structured credit specialist has relocated from Dallas to New York in order to join CIFC Asset Management
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Veteran financials trader leaves Mizuho in London 3 days ago
- Oaktree branches into structured credit with major hire in Los Angeles 4 days ago
- Och-Ziff elevates head of credit to co-CIO role in New York 6 days ago
- Investec pulls out of emerging market and sterling credit businesses 9 days ago
- BAML's former head of European ABS sales joins BNY Mellon 9 days ago
- Manager goes the distance with JP Morgan to price $640 million deal 1 day ago
- Barclays surpasses $1 billion of new issuance this week with dual-compliant CLO 1 day ago
- Morgan Stanley secures record mezz prints as it prices two CLO refis 1 day ago
- Shenkman prices first primary since 2015 with CLO refi 1 day ago
- BAML refinances two CLOs in a day for heavyweight global manager 1 day ago