Structured credit specialist joins CIFC in marketing role
Market sources say that a structured credit specialist has relocated from Dallas to New York in order to join CIFC Asset Management
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Direct lending specialist tipped to join Permira in London 13 hours ago
- Soros family office hires experienced credit trader 14 hours ago
- Trumid acquires rival credit platform Electronifie 14 hours ago
- ICG announces retirement of chief executive 1 day ago
- Ex-Bear credit sales specialist sets up home in Brownstone 1 day ago
- PGIM takes 2017 European CLO issuance past €2 billion with latest deal 4 hours ago
- Investcorp completes first US CLO deal of the year with $327 million refi 4 hours ago
- Alcentra shaves 38bp off triple-A coupon as it prices CLO refi 4 hours ago
- Equity holder looks to sell revamped CQS euro CLO 16 hours ago
- US credit manager opts for originator route as it prepares dual-compliant CLO 1 day ago