MUFG prices largest deal of the new year following $150 million upsize
MUFG Securities has become the third CLO arranger to price a new issue deal in 2017, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Spire prepares to refinance debut CLO 1 day ago
- Credit Suisse prices two refis for $1.2 billion of CLO issuance 1 day ago
- Mizuho refinances second CLO of the year in $407 million deal 1 day ago
- AMMC retains vertical strip as it resets 2015 CLO 1 day ago
- Littlejohn affiliate prices first CLO of the year after $50 million upsize 1 day ago