CIFC officials confirm departure of special situations head
Officials at CIFC Asset Management have confirmed the departure of its head of special situations in New York
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Veteran financials trader leaves Mizuho in London 1 day ago
- Oaktree branches into structured credit with major hire in Los Angeles 2 days ago
- Och-Ziff elevates head of credit to co-CIO role in New York 4 days ago
- Investec pulls out of emerging market and sterling credit businesses 7 days ago
- BAML's former head of European ABS sales joins BNY Mellon 7 days ago
- Manager goes the distance with JP Morgan to price $640 million deal 2 hours ago
- Barclays surpasses $1 billion of new issuance this week with dual-compliant CLO 2 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley secures record mezz prints as it prices two CLO refis 2 hours ago
- Shenkman prices first primary since 2015 with CLO refi 3 hours ago
- BAML refinances two CLOs in a day for heavyweight global manager 3 hours ago