CIFC officials confirm departure of special situations head
Officials at CIFC Asset Management have confirmed the departure of its head of special situations in New York
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BNP Paribas takes on two credit traders from Goldman Sachs 6 hours ago
- Distressed specialist parts company with Oak Hill 3 days ago
- Manulife’s Hancock adds six to fast-growing mid-market team 3 days ago
- CLO structurer joins Citi in London 4 days ago
- Credit fund manager snaps up BlueMountain's CEO for Europe 4 days ago
- Investors agree wind-up call for KKR euro CLO 1.0 4 hours ago
- Sound Point goes big with new $814 million US CLO 4 hours ago
- Octagon sees demand for short-dated, double-B CLO debt 5 hours ago
- DFG secures tight pricing as it issues its sixth US CLO 5 hours ago
- CLO round-up: Columbia and CSAM produce 100%-plus annualised distributions 5 hours ago