Oak Hill looks to join US CLO refi wave
Oak Hill Advisors is preparing to refinance a 2013 vintage CLO, according to an investor notice available on CLO-i.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Several tranches due for ratings upgrade as 2013 CLO is refinanced 1 day ago
- CVC edges closer to refinancing of 2014 vintage CLO 22 days ago
- JP Morgan markets CLO refinancing for heavyweight manager 22 days ago
- CSAM equity investors set for $7 million windfall in forthcoming CLO refi 23 days ago
- California pension fund short-lists six managers for credit mandate 1 month ago
- BSL CLO issuance surpasses $5 billion as Alcentra prices new deal 20 hours ago
- Chicago-based manager chooses Credit Suisse to refinance 2013 CLO 21 hours ago
- Manager cuts triple-A coupon by 40bp as 2014 CLO refi prices 21 hours ago
- Barclays prices dual-compliant US CLO after $108 million upsize 1 day ago
- Citi cuts triple-A coupon by 37bp as it refinances manager's 2013 CLO 1 day ago