Barings prepares to redeem early 2.0 deal later this month
Barings is set to redeem its 2012 CLO, Babson CLO 2012-I, later this month.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Manager's 2007 CLO hits 23% running IRR after two huge equity payments 3 days ago
- BAML prices $560 million CLO refinancing for global manager 7 days ago
- US loan manager redeems recently acquired 2012 CLO, sources say 9 days ago
- Former BlueBay partner establishes direct lending firm after key hires 10 days ago
- CLO equity returns suffer amid loan repricing wave, finds Nomura 17 days ago
- Manager goes the distance with JP Morgan to price $640 million deal 2 hours ago
- Barclays surpasses $1 billion of new issuance this week with dual-compliant CLO 2 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley secures record mezz prints as it prices two CLO refis 2 hours ago
- Shenkman prices first primary since 2015 with CLO refi 3 hours ago
- BAML refinances two CLOs in a day for heavyweight global manager 3 hours ago