Control equity in recently repriced CIFC CLO goes up for sale
$50 million of CIFC 2014-II control equity appears on b-wic list
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- RBC slashes CLO b-wic fees to one cent for one week 22 days ago
- CLO rally continues as several US double-Bs trade above par 1 month ago
- €68 million of CLO seniors go up for sale with wide range of bids expected 3 months ago
- CLO investor shakes things up with two-stage b-wic 4 months ago
- Japanese bank hires well-known CLO specialist for sales effort in New York 4 months ago
- Manager goes the distance with JP Morgan to price $640 million deal 2 hours ago
- Barclays surpasses $1 billion of new issuance this week with dual-compliant CLO 2 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley secures record mezz prints as it prices two CLO refis 2 hours ago
- Shenkman prices first primary since 2015 with CLO refi 3 hours ago
- BAML refinances two CLOs in a day for heavyweight global manager 3 hours ago