Former BlueBay partner establishes direct lending firm after key hires
The former head of German direct lending at BlueBay has launched a new firm with backing form a German private equity firm. He has hired former Barings and Park Square officials to support his new business
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Bfinance hires to its London and Sydney offices 13 hours ago
- US pension fund awards $825 million in credit mandates to HPS 13 hours ago
- Senior distressed traders rumoured to have left HSBC in New York 1 day ago
- Endowment fund seeks US direct lending manager for $50 million mandate 2 days ago
- BNP Paribas combines high yield and distressed trading in Europe 2 days ago
- Spire prepares to refinance debut CLO 1 day ago
- Credit Suisse prices two refis for $1.2 billion of CLO issuance 1 day ago
- Mizuho refinances second CLO of the year in $407 million deal 1 day ago
- AMMC retains vertical strip as it resets 2015 CLO 1 day ago
- Littlejohn affiliate prices first CLO of the year after $50 million upsize 1 day ago