GSO's head of European CLOs set to leave the firm
A well-known figure in the European CLO market is stepping down from his role at the largest CLO management firm in the industry
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BlueMountain appoints director of research in New York 3 days ago
- Alcentra promotes three after US loan head Lemberg retires 4 days ago
- Senior European investment grade credit trader exits Citi 4 days ago
- Head of illiquid European credit set to leave Apollo 4 days ago
- Park Square adds staff in direct lending and names new partners 5 days ago
- Fifth Street looks to quit CLO management as it winds down credit hedge fund 2 days ago
- Apollo subsidiary prices $1.2 billion mid-market CLO 2 days ago
- Octagon aims for 121bp triple-A print as it markets its next US CLO 3 days ago
- Most proactive refi/reset manager revamps 2015 CLO in $751 million deal 3 days ago
- Axa IM rekindles relationship with MJX after manager creates CMOA 4 days ago