US loan manager redeems recently acquired 2012 CLO, sources say
A CLO manager is understood to have directed the redemption of one of its recently acquired CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Manager's 2007 CLO hits 23% running IRR after two huge equity payments 3 days ago
- Manager makes first foray into CLO primary with $490 million refi 11 days ago
- Barings prepares to redeem early 2.0 deal later this month 15 days ago
- CLO equity returns suffer amid loan repricing wave, finds Nomura 17 days ago
- CSAM equity investors set for $7 million windfall in forthcoming CLO refi 24 days ago
- Manager goes the distance with JP Morgan to price $640 million deal 2 hours ago
- Barclays surpasses $1 billion of new issuance this week with dual-compliant CLO 2 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley secures record mezz prints as it prices two CLO refis 2 hours ago
- Shenkman prices first primary since 2015 with CLO refi 3 hours ago
- BAML refinances two CLOs in a day for heavyweight global manager 3 hours ago