Apollo sells two CLO positions from its BDC after 21%-plus returns
Apollo Global Management has reduced the structured credit exposure it held in its business development company
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Carlyle eyes growth in CLOs and direct lending after Claren Road sale 15 days ago
- Apollo redeems 2007 CLO with US loan b-wic 1 month ago
- Start-up credit manager surpasses $2 billion in AUM in its first year 1 month ago
- Franklin Templeton opens its credit fund-of-hedge fund up to Europeans 2 months ago
- Apollo surpasses $4 billion in 2016 issuance with latest reset 2 months ago
- Manager goes the distance with JP Morgan to price $640 million deal 2 hours ago
- Barclays surpasses $1 billion of new issuance this week with dual-compliant CLO 2 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley secures record mezz prints as it prices two CLO refis 2 hours ago
- Shenkman prices first primary since 2015 with CLO refi 3 hours ago
- BAML refinances two CLOs in a day for heavyweight global manager 3 hours ago