Former CIFC special situations head resurfaces at $30 billion credit manager
CIFC's former head of special situations has joined a $30 billion credit manager which became an independent firm in March 2016, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BlueMountain appoints director of research in New York 1 day ago
- Alcentra promotes three after US loan head Lemberg retires 2 days ago
- Senior European investment grade credit trader exits Citi 2 days ago
- Head of illiquid European credit set to leave Apollo 2 days ago
- Park Square adds staff in direct lending and names new partners 3 days ago
- Fifth Street looks to quit CLO management as it winds down credit hedge fund 17 hours ago
- Apollo subsidiary prices $1.2 billion mid-market CLO 18 hours ago
- Octagon aims for 121bp triple-A print as it markets its next US CLO 1 day ago
- Most proactive refi/reset manager revamps 2015 CLO in $751 million deal 1 day ago
- Axa IM rekindles relationship with MJX after manager creates CMOA 2 days ago