Former CIFC special situations head resurfaces at $30 billion credit manager
CIFC's former head of special situations has joined a $30 billion credit manager which became an independent firm in March 2016, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Direct lending specialist tipped to join Permira in London 2 days ago
- Soros family office hires experienced credit trader 2 days ago
- Trumid acquires rival credit platform Electronifie 2 days ago
- ICG announces retirement of chief executive 3 days ago
- Ex-Bear credit sales specialist sets up home in Brownstone 3 days ago
- PGIM takes 2017 European CLO issuance past €2 billion with latest deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp completes first US CLO deal of the year with $327 million refi 2 days ago
- Alcentra shaves 38bp off triple-A coupon as it prices CLO refi 2 days ago
- Equity holder looks to sell revamped CQS euro CLO 2 days ago
- US credit manager opts for originator route as it prepares dual-compliant CLO 3 days ago