Jefferies prices first marketplace lending ABS backed by Lending Club loans
Jefferies has priced a consumer loan ABS deal which is understood to be the first rated securitisation of prime LendingClub loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- 400 Capital supports digital lender Internex with $100 million facility 7 months ago
- Amazon looks set to deliver in structured credit after hire 9 months ago
- Rush into private credit risks being a dangerous stampede 9 months ago
- Commerzbank moves into marketplace lending 10 months ago
- EIB strikes £100 million marketplace lending deal with Funding Circle 10 months ago
- GreensLedge resets US CLO manager's 2014 deal for four years 8 hours ago
- Term structures flatten in Europe as Commerzbank prices new CLO 12 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley shaves 36bp off triple-A coupon as it refinances CLO 12 hours ago
- ICG cuts triple-A coupon by 27bp as it refinances 2014 CLO 12 hours ago
- Manager teams up with Credit Suisse for dual-compliant US CLO 1 day ago