Angelo Gordon continues to ramp up after launching large direct lending fund
Angelo Gordon’s US direct lending unit has added a $55 million position to its new fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BDCA and Fifth Street officials join forces for new BDC launch 5 days ago
- Job opportunities with Prospect Capital 5 days ago
- Carlyle brings in credit fundraising specialist from First Avenue 8 days ago
- Pension fund allocates £40 million to UK direct lending fund 8 days ago
- Abraaj eyes India as part of new private credit initiative 9 days ago
- Acis secures tight triple-A print as it refinances 2013 vintage CLO 10 hours ago
- Los Angeles-based manager begins marketing new CLO with BNP Paribas 11 hours ago
- Carlyle secures tight mezz pricing as it refinances 2014 CLO 11 hours ago
- BAML turns CLO into lean, mean fighting machine with $326 million refi 11 hours ago
- Manager refinances 2014 CLO with triple-A notes inside 110bp 12 hours ago