Angelo Gordon continues to ramp up after launching large direct lending fund
Angelo Gordon’s US direct lending unit has added a $55 million position to its new fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Avenue to call it a day in European direct lending 12 hours ago
- Nordic asset manager launches debut private credit fund 13 hours ago
- ICG hires Avenue Capital’s Lockhead for direct lending role 1 day ago
- Muzinich hires from BlackRock to bolster its direct lending team 2 days ago
- Beechbrook makes new investments for UK SME credit fund 2 days ago
- GreensLedge resets US CLO manager's 2014 deal for four years 8 hours ago
- Term structures flatten in Europe as Commerzbank prices new CLO 12 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley shaves 36bp off triple-A coupon as it refinances CLO 12 hours ago
- ICG cuts triple-A coupon by 27bp as it refinances 2014 CLO 12 hours ago
- Manager teams up with Credit Suisse for dual-compliant US CLO 1 day ago