CIFC plans new fund to invest in junior CLO debt and equity
CIFC Asset Management is raising a new fund to invest opportunistically in CLOs, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Kempen hires GoldenTree, LibreMax and OWS for structured credit 1 day ago
- Credit supremo Redmond earns promotion at Willis Towers Watson 8 days ago
- Ex-Greywolf official joins CLO manager to cover risk retention strategy 9 days ago
- Job opportunity with Prospect Capital 15 days ago
- Investcorp draws up plans for dual risk retention-compliant CLOs 20 days ago
- Manager teams up with Credit Suisse for dual-compliant US CLO 1 hour ago
- Credit Symposium attracts record attendance as market gets back to business 2 hours ago
- CLO manager forms alliance with charitable organisation, reports Bloomberg 2 hours ago
- KKR Credit seeks investor wind-up vote for another euro CLO 1.0 3 hours ago
- Bain makes double hire to its London office 1 day ago