Details have emerged of a controversial trading strategy in European CLOs...
- Credit option volumes surge3 days ago
- Pension advisor morphs into huge credit fund investor3 days ago
- Latvian asset manager moves into credit trading in London3 days ago
- CDS buyers have whale of a time with basis trade3 days ago
- Hedge funds call for credit option reforms to boost liquidity3 days ago
- Investors turn to single-name CDS for liquid exposure to credit3 days ago
- Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund3 days ago
- Volumes surge as hedgers turn to credit ETF options3 days ago
- Banks take scissors to credit traders’ bonus packages3 days ago
- Credit hedge fund manager adds quote parser3 days ago
- Remuneration through the looking glass3 days ago
- CLO managers turn negative to boost euro equity returns3 days ago
- US giants make direct lending plans3 days ago
- Japanese bank makes landmark investment to boost European CLOs3 days ago
- Eagle-eyed investor swoops on double B CLOs3 days ago
- Insurers head into convertibles as Solvency II appears on the road map3 days ago
- Prytania raises targets on structured funds3 days ago
- Fund managers move into trade receivable mezz3 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?