2015 was another poor year for fixed income traders...
- Banks take scissors to credit traders’ bonus packages8 days ago
- Credit option volumes surge8 days ago
- Pension advisor morphs into huge credit fund investor8 days ago
- Latvian asset manager moves into credit trading in London8 days ago
- CDS buyers have whale of a time with basis trade8 days ago
- Hedge funds call for credit option reforms to boost liquidity8 days ago
- Investors turn to single-name CDS for liquid exposure to credit8 days ago
- Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund8 days ago
- Volumes surge as hedgers turn to credit ETF options8 days ago
- Credit hedge fund manager adds quote parser8 days ago
- Remuneration through the looking glass8 days ago
- CLO managers turn negative to boost euro equity returns8 days ago
- US giants make direct lending plans8 days ago
- Japanese bank makes landmark investment to boost European CLOs8 days ago
- Eagle-eyed investor swoops on double B CLOs8 days ago
- Insurers head into convertibles as Solvency II appears on the road map8 days ago
- Prytania raises targets on structured funds8 days ago
- Fund managers move into trade receivable mezz8 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?