Credit managers have this year been earning strong support from investors looking to allocate to distressed debt strategies...
- US manager eyes Europe for new $700 million distressed credit fund15 hours ago
- Long-short manager Lucidus looks for talent15 hours ago
- Traders scramble to price Europe’s new-style sub financials index15 hours ago
- Bluebird RMBS fund joins Creditflux ranking15 hours ago
- Dealers open market in 10-year credit options15 hours ago
- German funds push for law change to allow direct lending15 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank touts ‘low risk’ leverage on CLO equity15 hours ago
- Octagon Credit puts dispute with co-founder Jim Ferguson behind it15 hours ago
- Leverage creeps into European direct lending15 hours ago
- Lehman loan trade comes back to bite CLO15 hours ago
- Molton Street hopes to revolutionise trading with new b-wic platform15 hours ago
- Former Deutsche Bank structured credit pros launch bank-for-hire15 hours ago
- Top performing US CLO goes south after hitting EOD15 hours ago
- Arrangers phase out CLO single-Bs15 hours ago
- Creditflux Returns15 hours ago
- Taking coupons into account15 hours ago
- CLO 2.0s overtake legacy market15 hours ago
- Project finance: solo investors bridge funding gap15 hours ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?