Details have emerged of a controversial trading strategy in European CLOs...
- Credit option volumes surge5 days ago
- Pension advisor morphs into huge credit fund investor5 days ago
- Latvian asset manager moves into credit trading in London5 days ago
- CDS buyers have whale of a time with basis trade5 days ago
- Hedge funds call for credit option reforms to boost liquidity5 days ago
- Investors turn to single-name CDS for liquid exposure to credit5 days ago
- Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund5 days ago
- Volumes surge as hedgers turn to credit ETF options5 days ago
- Banks take scissors to credit traders’ bonus packages5 days ago
- Credit hedge fund manager adds quote parser5 days ago
- Remuneration through the looking glass5 days ago
- CLO managers turn negative to boost euro equity returns5 days ago
- US giants make direct lending plans5 days ago
- Japanese bank makes landmark investment to boost European CLOs5 days ago
- Eagle-eyed investor swoops on double B CLOs5 days ago
- Insurers head into convertibles as Solvency II appears on the road map5 days ago
- Prytania raises targets on structured funds5 days ago
- Fund managers move into trade receivable mezz5 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?