Euribor floors have been a mainstay of the European CLO market for years, but last month Hayfin Capital Management and Citi teamed up to price the first CLO tranche to feature a ‘Euribor cap’....
- Managers cash in as investors come calling15 days ago
- Crossover users face waking up to much tighter index amid credit selection rule change15 days ago
- Loss absorbing rules spell wider trading for financials index15 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth15 days ago
- Direct lenders look for slice of large-cap loan market15 days ago
- Past returns: secret CLO market15 days ago
- They said it: Australia's credit market is like a blast from the past15 days ago
- Points up front: super senior CSO investors wanted15 days ago
- Points up front: Buttermilking it15 days ago
- There is an opportunity for investors able to look beyond the typical fixed income asset classes15 days ago
- The perception of liquidity is often not the same as the reality15 days ago
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?