Details have emerged of a controversial trading strategy in European CLOs...
- Credit option volumes surge4 days ago
- Pension advisor morphs into huge credit fund investor4 days ago
- Latvian asset manager moves into credit trading in London4 days ago
- CDS buyers have whale of a time with basis trade4 days ago
- Hedge funds call for credit option reforms to boost liquidity4 days ago
- Investors turn to single-name CDS for liquid exposure to credit4 days ago
- Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund4 days ago
- Volumes surge as hedgers turn to credit ETF options4 days ago
- Banks take scissors to credit traders’ bonus packages4 days ago
- Credit hedge fund manager adds quote parser4 days ago
- Remuneration through the looking glass4 days ago
- CLO managers turn negative to boost euro equity returns4 days ago
- US giants make direct lending plans4 days ago
- Japanese bank makes landmark investment to boost European CLOs4 days ago
- Eagle-eyed investor swoops on double B CLOs4 days ago
- Insurers head into convertibles as Solvency II appears on the road map4 days ago
- Prytania raises targets on structured funds4 days ago
- Fund managers move into trade receivable mezz4 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?