Fifth Street's Ivelin Dimitrov takes our credit quiz...
- Managed CSOs stage a return but former market leader steps back24 days ago
- Hedge fund rolls the dice and loses on Caesars CDS24 days ago
- Dealer looks to make CSO comeback25 days ago
- Seix plans broad focus for new energy credit strategy25 days ago
- Start-ups flounder as prime brokers hike fees25 days ago
- Structured credit brokers struggle as banks clean up25 days ago
- Golub hires marketer for hedge fund push25 days ago
- Algomi hopes for US buzz with illiquid trading system25 days ago
- Outsiders look to break into Spanish SME CLO tranches24 days ago
- Innovative CLO retention solutions give small managers renewed hope24 days ago
- Investors push down direct lending fees but create risk24 days ago
- Key Asian investor shifts its stance on CLO warehousing25 days ago
- US loan investors fight new bankruptcy proposals25 days ago
- Credit hedge fund questions redemption of legacy Babson CLO25 days ago
- CLO trustee makes payment seven years late25 days ago
- Regional bank dips back into CLOs after hiatus25 days ago
- CLO managers’ oil trades come good as loans tank25 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?