Rising numbers of pension funds in the US and Europe are moving away from traditional fixed income benchmarks towards flexible credit mandates...
- Mizuho embarks on European high yield expansion from London24 days ago
- Emerging market fund launches in Budapest24 days ago
- Managers strike oil as investors fuel growth in trade finance24 days ago
- Triumph in CDS convinces Brigade to march ahead with new fund24 days ago
- Ukraine plays boost Spanish distressed fund24 days ago
- Ice margin dispute delays European CDS clearing authorisation24 days ago
- Dealers offer “CDS-minis” to ease hedging24 days ago
- RiverRock adds specialists for European launch24 days ago
- Pension funds look to give credit managers benchmark flexibility24 days ago
- New manager plans to scale heights of direct lending24 days ago
- CLO managers tap into Europe as US risk retention looms24 days ago
- Black Diamond co-founder plans new firm’s first CLO24 days ago
- TCW raises funds for direct lending strategy24 days ago
- Insurer opens fixed-rate market for junior CLOs24 days ago
- DA Capital leads former CLO managers looking for a way back24 days ago
- Bloomberg takes on Intex in CLO modelling24 days ago
- Refis fuel demand for CLO structurers24 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?