Credit managers have this year been earning strong support from investors looking to allocate to distressed debt strategies...
- US manager eyes Europe for new $700 million distressed credit fund5 hours ago
- Long-short manager Lucidus looks for talent5 hours ago
- Traders scramble to price Europe’s new-style sub financials index5 hours ago
- Bluebird RMBS fund joins Creditflux ranking5 hours ago
- Dealers open market in 10-year credit options5 hours ago
- German funds push for law change to allow direct lending5 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank touts ‘low risk’ leverage on CLO equity5 hours ago
- Octagon Credit puts dispute with co-founder Jim Ferguson behind it5 hours ago
- Leverage creeps into European direct lending5 hours ago
- Lehman loan trade comes back to bite CLO5 hours ago
- Molton Street hopes to revolutionise trading with new b-wic platform5 hours ago
- Former Deutsche Bank structured credit pros launch bank-for-hire5 hours ago
- Top performing US CLO goes south after hitting EOD5 hours ago
- Arrangers phase out CLO single-Bs5 hours ago
- Creditflux Returns5 hours ago
- Taking coupons into account5 hours ago
- CLO 2.0s overtake legacy market5 hours ago
- Project finance: solo investors bridge funding gap5 hours ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?