Details have emerged of a controversial trading strategy in European CLOs...
- Credit option volumes surge2 days ago
- Pension advisor morphs into huge credit fund investor2 days ago
- Latvian asset manager moves into credit trading in London2 days ago
- CDS buyers have whale of a time with basis trade2 days ago
- Hedge funds call for credit option reforms to boost liquidity2 days ago
- Investors turn to single-name CDS for liquid exposure to credit2 days ago
- Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund2 days ago
- Volumes surge as hedgers turn to credit ETF options2 days ago
- Banks take scissors to credit traders’ bonus packages2 days ago
- Credit hedge fund manager adds quote parser2 days ago
- Remuneration through the looking glass2 days ago
- CLO managers turn negative to boost euro equity returns2 days ago
- US giants make direct lending plans2 days ago
- Japanese bank makes landmark investment to boost European CLOs2 days ago
- Eagle-eyed investor swoops on double B CLOs2 days ago
- Insurers head into convertibles as Solvency II appears on the road map2 days ago
- Prytania raises targets on structured funds2 days ago
- Fund managers move into trade receivable mezz2 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?