2015 was another poor year for fixed income traders...
- Banks take scissors to credit traders’ bonus packages6 days ago
- Credit option volumes surge6 days ago
- Pension advisor morphs into huge credit fund investor6 days ago
- Latvian asset manager moves into credit trading in London6 days ago
- CDS buyers have whale of a time with basis trade6 days ago
- Hedge funds call for credit option reforms to boost liquidity6 days ago
- Investors turn to single-name CDS for liquid exposure to credit6 days ago
- Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund6 days ago
- Volumes surge as hedgers turn to credit ETF options6 days ago
- Credit hedge fund manager adds quote parser6 days ago
- Remuneration through the looking glass6 days ago
- CLO managers turn negative to boost euro equity returns6 days ago
- US giants make direct lending plans6 days ago
- Japanese bank makes landmark investment to boost European CLOs6 days ago
- Eagle-eyed investor swoops on double B CLOs6 days ago
- Insurers head into convertibles as Solvency II appears on the road map6 days ago
- Prytania raises targets on structured funds6 days ago
- Fund managers move into trade receivable mezz6 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?