A large insurer is looking to hedge its floating-rate CLO portfolio by buying fixed-rate swaps...
- Coming to America: London-based credit managers head for home16 days ago
- Ares looks sharp with new fund16 days ago
- Credit trader switches to Goldman's lending unit16 days ago
- New Mexico pension scheme saddles up for credit trail16 days ago
- Apollo grows total return platform with new fund16 days ago
- Mizuho uses data to grow bond trading and climb rankings16 days ago
- Margin levels price funds out of credit options16 days ago
- Dutch pension giants make big plans in European credit16 days ago
- Hedge fund finishes streets ahead of the pack16 days ago
- Demand heats up for fixed-rate CLOs amid new rates expectations16 days ago
- Halcyon explains CLO strategy after loan trades draw questions16 days ago
- European risk-retention proposal threatens CMVs and originators16 days ago
- StoneCastle targets CLOs with new cash management product16 days ago
- Nomura cements position as key player in mezz16 days ago
- Amazon looks set to deliver in structured credit after hire16 days ago
- Roots of risk-retention solution take hold16 days ago
- Equipment rental: debt investors call for safety measures16 days ago
- Betting their pensions on CLOs16 days ago
- A clash of views on credit16 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?