Rising numbers of pension funds in the US and Europe are moving away from traditional fixed income benchmarks towards flexible credit mandates...
- Mizuho embarks on European high yield expansion from London21 days ago
- Emerging market fund launches in Budapest21 days ago
- Managers strike oil as investors fuel growth in trade finance21 days ago
- Triumph in CDS convinces Brigade to march ahead with new fund21 days ago
- Ukraine plays boost Spanish distressed fund21 days ago
- Ice margin dispute delays European CDS clearing authorisation21 days ago
- Dealers offer “CDS-minis” to ease hedging21 days ago
- RiverRock adds specialists for European launch21 days ago
- Pension funds look to give credit managers benchmark flexibility21 days ago
- New manager plans to scale heights of direct lending21 days ago
- CLO managers tap into Europe as US risk retention looms21 days ago
- Black Diamond co-founder plans new firm’s first CLO21 days ago
- TCW raises funds for direct lending strategy21 days ago
- Insurer opens fixed-rate market for junior CLOs21 days ago
- DA Capital leads former CLO managers looking for a way back21 days ago
- Bloomberg takes on Intex in CLO modelling21 days ago
- Refis fuel demand for CLO structurers21 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?