2015 was another poor year for fixed income traders...
- Banks take scissors to credit traders’ bonus packages10 days ago
- Credit option volumes surge10 days ago
- Pension advisor morphs into huge credit fund investor10 days ago
- Latvian asset manager moves into credit trading in London10 days ago
- CDS buyers have whale of a time with basis trade10 days ago
- Hedge funds call for credit option reforms to boost liquidity10 days ago
- Investors turn to single-name CDS for liquid exposure to credit10 days ago
- Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund10 days ago
- Volumes surge as hedgers turn to credit ETF options10 days ago
- Credit hedge fund manager adds quote parser10 days ago
- Remuneration through the looking glass10 days ago
- CLO managers turn negative to boost euro equity returns10 days ago
- US giants make direct lending plans10 days ago
- Japanese bank makes landmark investment to boost European CLOs10 days ago
- Eagle-eyed investor swoops on double B CLOs10 days ago
- Insurers head into convertibles as Solvency II appears on the road map10 days ago
- Prytania raises targets on structured funds10 days ago
- Fund managers move into trade receivable mezz10 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?