No headline names filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in March. Instead, a range of borrowers of different sizes and operating in a variety of industries took steps towards financial restructuring...
- Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off20 days ago
- Index tranche levels spike as investors advance into equity20 days ago
- Endowment funds eye allocations to private credit20 days ago
- Steinhoff CDS auction in limbo due to lock-up and CVA20 days ago
- Investors back multi-asset funds for high yield gains20 days ago
- They said it: "Credit risk at that rating is basically non-existent"20 days ago
- Past returns: Juicing up returns20 days ago
- Points up front: Goldman CLO head smashes triathlon20 days ago
- Points up front: An unethical CLO? Can’t be right, can it?20 days ago
- The resolution of narrowly tailored credit events is a leap forward for the CDS market20 days ago
- I still love to sit in front of computer screens to try and understand markets20 days ago
- Continuous par build can provide a rainy-day fund for when downgrades to triple Cs pour in20 days ago
- Superficial analysis in the press fails to account for critical differences between CLOs and CDOs20 days ago
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?