Credit traders have jumped on big technical moves in some corporate bonds in recent weeks...
- Credit funds trade the Bill Gross technical as bond prices plummet23 hours ago
- Credit team goes it alone as new managers spring up23 hours ago
- Canadian private equity firm gives Zais firepower for new credit push23 hours ago
- Credit default swap liquidity collapses after roll “debacle”23 hours ago
- Event-driven team exits London-based ECM23 hours ago
- Novel risk-adjusting fund adds credit exposure23 hours ago
- Emerging market credit managers buck trend for outflows23 hours ago
- Funds get hammered by return of idiosyncratic risk23 hours ago
- Nomura hires as Lehman old guard departs23 hours ago
- Big equity tranche move boosts short hedge funds23 hours ago
- Credit funds tempt buyers with 20% returns on new ramp-up strategy23 hours ago
- European regulators move on direct lending23 hours ago
- Macquarie targets niche role in loan financing23 hours ago
- Alberta pension fund leads Canada’s charge into CLO triple A paper23 hours ago
- Pimco shake-up sees CLO refi market grind to a halt23 hours ago
- CLO managers shoot for the stars (again)23 hours ago
- Webster returns to CLOs with new approach23 hours ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?