Credit managers have this year been earning strong support from investors looking to allocate to distressed debt strategies...
- US manager eyes Europe for new $700 million distressed credit fund9 hours ago
- Long-short manager Lucidus looks for talent9 hours ago
- Traders scramble to price Europe’s new-style sub financials index9 hours ago
- Bluebird RMBS fund joins Creditflux ranking9 hours ago
- Dealers open market in 10-year credit options9 hours ago
- German funds push for law change to allow direct lending9 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank touts ‘low risk’ leverage on CLO equity9 hours ago
- Octagon Credit puts dispute with co-founder Jim Ferguson behind it9 hours ago
- Leverage creeps into European direct lending9 hours ago
- Lehman loan trade comes back to bite CLO9 hours ago
- Molton Street hopes to revolutionise trading with new b-wic platform9 hours ago
- Former Deutsche Bank structured credit pros launch bank-for-hire9 hours ago
- Top performing US CLO goes south after hitting EOD9 hours ago
- Arrangers phase out CLO single-Bs9 hours ago
- Creditflux Returns9 hours ago
- Taking coupons into account9 hours ago
- CLO 2.0s overtake legacy market9 hours ago
- Project finance: solo investors bridge funding gap9 hours ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?