Rising numbers of pension funds in the US and Europe are moving away from traditional fixed income benchmarks towards flexible credit mandates...
- Mizuho embarks on European high yield expansion from London22 days ago
- Emerging market fund launches in Budapest22 days ago
- Managers strike oil as investors fuel growth in trade finance22 days ago
- Triumph in CDS convinces Brigade to march ahead with new fund22 days ago
- Ukraine plays boost Spanish distressed fund22 days ago
- Ice margin dispute delays European CDS clearing authorisation22 days ago
- Dealers offer “CDS-minis” to ease hedging22 days ago
- RiverRock adds specialists for European launch22 days ago
- Pension funds look to give credit managers benchmark flexibility22 days ago
- New manager plans to scale heights of direct lending22 days ago
- CLO managers tap into Europe as US risk retention looms22 days ago
- Black Diamond co-founder plans new firm’s first CLO22 days ago
- TCW raises funds for direct lending strategy22 days ago
- Insurer opens fixed-rate market for junior CLOs22 days ago
- DA Capital leads former CLO managers looking for a way back22 days ago
- Bloomberg takes on Intex in CLO modelling22 days ago
- Refis fuel demand for CLO structurers22 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?