Rising numbers of pension funds in the US and Europe are moving away from traditional fixed income benchmarks towards flexible credit mandates...
- Mizuho embarks on European high yield expansion from London20 days ago
- Emerging market fund launches in Budapest20 days ago
- Managers strike oil as investors fuel growth in trade finance20 days ago
- Triumph in CDS convinces Brigade to march ahead with new fund20 days ago
- Ukraine plays boost Spanish distressed fund20 days ago
- Ice margin dispute delays European CDS clearing authorisation20 days ago
- Dealers offer “CDS-minis” to ease hedging20 days ago
- RiverRock adds specialists for European launch20 days ago
- Pension funds look to give credit managers benchmark flexibility20 days ago
- New manager plans to scale heights of direct lending20 days ago
- CLO managers tap into Europe as US risk retention looms20 days ago
- Black Diamond co-founder plans new firm’s first CLO20 days ago
- TCW raises funds for direct lending strategy20 days ago
- Insurer opens fixed-rate market for junior CLOs20 days ago
- DA Capital leads former CLO managers looking for a way back20 days ago
- Bloomberg takes on Intex in CLO modelling20 days ago
- Refis fuel demand for CLO structurers20 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?