Credit traders have jumped on big technical moves in some corporate bonds in recent weeks...
- Credit funds trade the Bill Gross technical as bond prices plummet1 day ago
- Credit team goes it alone as new managers spring up1 day ago
- Canadian private equity firm gives Zais firepower for new credit push1 day ago
- Credit default swap liquidity collapses after roll “debacle”1 day ago
- Event-driven team exits London-based ECM1 day ago
- Novel risk-adjusting fund adds credit exposure1 day ago
- Emerging market credit managers buck trend for outflows1 day ago
- Funds get hammered by return of idiosyncratic risk1 day ago
- Nomura hires as Lehman old guard departs1 day ago
- Big equity tranche move boosts short hedge funds1 day ago
- Credit funds tempt buyers with 20% returns on new ramp-up strategy1 day ago
- European regulators move on direct lending1 day ago
- Macquarie targets niche role in loan financing1 day ago
- Alberta pension fund leads Canada’s charge into CLO triple A paper1 day ago
- Pimco shake-up sees CLO refi market grind to a halt1 day ago
- CLO managers shoot for the stars (again)1 day ago
- Webster returns to CLOs with new approach1 day ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?