Credit traders have jumped on big technical moves in some corporate bonds in recent weeks...
- Credit funds trade the Bill Gross technical as bond prices plummet2 days ago
- Credit team goes it alone as new managers spring up2 days ago
- Canadian private equity firm gives Zais firepower for new credit push2 days ago
- Credit default swap liquidity collapses after roll “debacle”2 days ago
- Event-driven team exits London-based ECM2 days ago
- Novel risk-adjusting fund adds credit exposure2 days ago
- Emerging market credit managers buck trend for outflows2 days ago
- Funds get hammered by return of idiosyncratic risk2 days ago
- Nomura hires as Lehman old guard departs2 days ago
- Big equity tranche move boosts short hedge funds2 days ago
- Credit funds tempt buyers with 20% returns on new ramp-up strategy2 days ago
- European regulators move on direct lending2 days ago
- Macquarie targets niche role in loan financing2 days ago
- Alberta pension fund leads Canada’s charge into CLO triple A paper2 days ago
- Pimco shake-up sees CLO refi market grind to a halt2 days ago
- CLO managers shoot for the stars (again)2 days ago
- Webster returns to CLOs with new approach2 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?