Credit hedge fund managers are looking for “technological disruption” as a source of blockbuster returns...
- Investors chase ratings in the hunt for IG candidates20 days ago
- Credit managers upload funds to play in technology-affected markets24 days ago
- Dealers fall silent as banks get to grips with communication rules24 days ago
- Credit managers go shopping for marketers in fundraising spree24 days ago
- Citi brings Bravo bespokes portfolio to Europe24 days ago
- KKR adds structured credit official in London24 days ago
- Brexit risk ignored as technicals rule market24 days ago
- Fiery traders allege unfair CDS index games24 days ago
- WhiteHorse clears initial hurdles on route to commingled lending fund24 days ago
- Banks defy brexit to bring liquidity to Europe’s secondary CLO market24 days ago
- BNP Paribas gears up for global expansion in mid-market credit24 days ago
- Who needs banks? Risk retention prompts talk of self-arranged CLOs24 days ago
- CLO investors switch to mezzanine24 days ago
- Control CLO investors hit billion dollar landmark24 days ago
- Pension fund drives on after high yield ding24 days ago
- MJX 2015 CLO makes impressive start24 days ago
- Guardian Life starts credit expansion with new CLO24 days ago
- A legacy market no longer24 days ago
- Debt restructuring: Hold-outs shatter the consensus24 days ago
- Making sense of brexit and credit25 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?