A large insurer is looking to hedge its floating-rate CLO portfolio by buying fixed-rate swaps...
- Coming to America: London-based credit managers head for home17 days ago
- Ares looks sharp with new fund17 days ago
- Credit trader switches to Goldman's lending unit17 days ago
- New Mexico pension scheme saddles up for credit trail17 days ago
- Apollo grows total return platform with new fund17 days ago
- Mizuho uses data to grow bond trading and climb rankings17 days ago
- Margin levels price funds out of credit options17 days ago
- Dutch pension giants make big plans in European credit17 days ago
- Hedge fund finishes streets ahead of the pack17 days ago
- Demand heats up for fixed-rate CLOs amid new rates expectations16 days ago
- Halcyon explains CLO strategy after loan trades draw questions16 days ago
- European risk-retention proposal threatens CMVs and originators17 days ago
- StoneCastle targets CLOs with new cash management product17 days ago
- Nomura cements position as key player in mezz17 days ago
- Amazon looks set to deliver in structured credit after hire17 days ago
- Roots of risk-retention solution take hold17 days ago
- Equipment rental: debt investors call for safety measures17 days ago
- Betting their pensions on CLOs17 days ago
- A clash of views on credit17 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?