Fifth Street's Ivelin Dimitrov takes our credit quiz...
- Managed CSOs stage a return but former market leader steps back23 days ago
- Hedge fund rolls the dice and loses on Caesars CDS23 days ago
- Dealer looks to make CSO comeback23 days ago
- Seix plans broad focus for new energy credit strategy23 days ago
- Start-ups flounder as prime brokers hike fees23 days ago
- Structured credit brokers struggle as banks clean up23 days ago
- Golub hires marketer for hedge fund push23 days ago
- Algomi hopes for US buzz with illiquid trading system23 days ago
- Outsiders look to break into Spanish SME CLO tranches23 days ago
- Innovative CLO retention solutions give small managers renewed hope23 days ago
- Investors push down direct lending fees but create risk23 days ago
- Key Asian investor shifts its stance on CLO warehousing23 days ago
- US loan investors fight new bankruptcy proposals23 days ago
- Credit hedge fund questions redemption of legacy Babson CLO23 days ago
- CLO trustee makes payment seven years late23 days ago
- Regional bank dips back into CLOs after hiatus23 days ago
- CLO managers’ oil trades come good as loans tank23 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?