Credit hedge fund managers are looking for “technological disruption” as a source of blockbuster returns...
- Investors chase ratings in the hunt for IG candidates21 days ago
- Credit managers upload funds to play in technology-affected markets24 days ago
- Dealers fall silent as banks get to grips with communication rules24 days ago
- Credit managers go shopping for marketers in fundraising spree25 days ago
- Citi brings Bravo bespokes portfolio to Europe25 days ago
- KKR adds structured credit official in London25 days ago
- Brexit risk ignored as technicals rule market25 days ago
- Fiery traders allege unfair CDS index games25 days ago
- WhiteHorse clears initial hurdles on route to commingled lending fund25 days ago
- Banks defy brexit to bring liquidity to Europe’s secondary CLO market25 days ago
- BNP Paribas gears up for global expansion in mid-market credit25 days ago
- Who needs banks? Risk retention prompts talk of self-arranged CLOs25 days ago
- CLO investors switch to mezzanine25 days ago
- Control CLO investors hit billion dollar landmark25 days ago
- Pension fund drives on after high yield ding25 days ago
- MJX 2015 CLO makes impressive start25 days ago
- Guardian Life starts credit expansion with new CLO25 days ago
- A legacy market no longer25 days ago
- Debt restructuring: Hold-outs shatter the consensus25 days ago
- Making sense of brexit and credit26 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?