Rising numbers of pension funds in the US and Europe are moving away from traditional fixed income benchmarks towards flexible credit mandates...
- Mizuho embarks on European high yield expansion from London19 days ago
- Emerging market fund launches in Budapest19 days ago
- Managers strike oil as investors fuel growth in trade finance19 days ago
- Triumph in CDS convinces Brigade to march ahead with new fund19 days ago
- Ukraine plays boost Spanish distressed fund19 days ago
- Ice margin dispute delays European CDS clearing authorisation19 days ago
- Dealers offer “CDS-minis” to ease hedging19 days ago
- RiverRock adds specialists for European launch19 days ago
- Pension funds look to give credit managers benchmark flexibility19 days ago
- New manager plans to scale heights of direct lending19 days ago
- CLO managers tap into Europe as US risk retention looms19 days ago
- Black Diamond co-founder plans new firm’s first CLO19 days ago
- TCW raises funds for direct lending strategy19 days ago
- Insurer opens fixed-rate market for junior CLOs19 days ago
- DA Capital leads former CLO managers looking for a way back19 days ago
- Bloomberg takes on Intex in CLO modelling19 days ago
- Refis fuel demand for CLO structurers19 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?