WhiteHorse Capital is galloping towards the launch of its first commingled direct lending fund in the US...
- Investors chase ratings in the hunt for IG candidates15 days ago
- Credit managers go shopping for marketers in fundraising spree19 days ago
- Credit managers upload funds to play in technology-affected markets19 days ago
- Citi brings Bravo bespokes portfolio to Europe19 days ago
- KKR adds structured credit official in London19 days ago
- Dealers fall silent as banks get to grips with communication rules19 days ago
- Brexit risk ignored as technicals rule market19 days ago
- Fiery traders allege unfair CDS index games19 days ago
- WhiteHorse clears initial hurdles on route to commingled lending fund19 days ago
- Banks defy brexit to bring liquidity to Europe’s secondary CLO market19 days ago
- BNP Paribas gears up for global expansion in mid-market credit19 days ago
- Who needs banks? Risk retention prompts talk of self-arranged CLOs19 days ago
- CLO investors switch to mezzanine19 days ago
- Control CLO investors hit billion dollar landmark19 days ago
- Pension fund drives on after high yield ding19 days ago
- MJX 2015 CLO makes impressive start19 days ago
- Guardian Life starts credit expansion with new CLO19 days ago
- A legacy market no longer19 days ago
- Debt restructuring: Hold-outs shatter the consensus19 days ago
- Making sense of brexit and credit20 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?