Managers of some emerging market corporate bond funds have seen accelerating investor inflows in recent weeks...
- Credit funds trade the Bill Gross technical as bond prices plummet22 days ago
- Credit team goes it alone as new managers spring up22 days ago
- Canadian private equity firm gives Zais firepower for new credit push22 days ago
- Credit default swap liquidity collapses after roll “debacle”22 days ago
- Event-driven team exits London-based ECM22 days ago
- Novel risk-adjusting fund adds credit exposure22 days ago
- Emerging market credit managers buck trend for outflows22 days ago
- Funds get hammered by return of idiosyncratic risk22 days ago
- Nomura hires as Lehman old guard departs22 days ago
- Big equity tranche move boosts short hedge funds22 days ago
- Credit funds tempt buyers with 20% returns on new ramp-up strategy22 days ago
- European regulators move on direct lending22 days ago
- Macquarie targets niche role in loan financing22 days ago
- Alberta pension fund leads Canada’s charge into CLO triple A paper22 days ago
- Pimco shake-up sees CLO refi market grind to a halt22 days ago
- CLO managers shoot for the stars (again)22 days ago
- Webster returns to CLOs with new approach22 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?