2015 was another poor year for fixed income traders...
- Banks take scissors to credit traders’ bonus packages7 days ago
- Credit option volumes surge7 days ago
- Pension advisor morphs into huge credit fund investor7 days ago
- Latvian asset manager moves into credit trading in London7 days ago
- CDS buyers have whale of a time with basis trade7 days ago
- Hedge funds call for credit option reforms to boost liquidity7 days ago
- Investors turn to single-name CDS for liquid exposure to credit7 days ago
- Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund7 days ago
- Volumes surge as hedgers turn to credit ETF options7 days ago
- Credit hedge fund manager adds quote parser7 days ago
- Remuneration through the looking glass7 days ago
- CLO managers turn negative to boost euro equity returns7 days ago
- US giants make direct lending plans7 days ago
- Japanese bank makes landmark investment to boost European CLOs7 days ago
- Eagle-eyed investor swoops on double B CLOs7 days ago
- Insurers head into convertibles as Solvency II appears on the road map7 days ago
- Prytania raises targets on structured funds7 days ago
- Fund managers move into trade receivable mezz7 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?