Investors are putting credit dealers under growing pressure to spell out which of their prices are for market making and those where they are acting as a broker...
- Broker or dealer? Investors push banks to show their true face14 days ago
- Credit hedge funds fear year-end redemptions14 days ago
- Bloomberg gives in to dealers on sef access14 days ago
- Pension funds hunt for partners as big-name hedge funds slump14 days ago
- Dealers demand “sponsored access” to dark pools of credit trading14 days ago
- Credit hedge funds sight land in shipping shorts14 days ago
- Cable & Wireless credit default swaps rally on orphan bet14 days ago
- Wasserstein fund joins Creditflux listing14 days ago
- UK bank suffers credit trading departures14 days ago
- Japanese giant eyes long awaited debut US CLO14 days ago
- HIG throws lifeline to small CLO managers with new originator fund14 days ago
- European CLO gold rush tempts US managers14 days ago
- Dealers take new tack as CSO volumes rebound14 days ago
- German insurers start new hunt for yield in ABS14 days ago
- Oak Hill makes push into mid-market with BDC move14 days ago
- Manager leads US CLO hunt for life after risk retention14 days ago
- Tetragon looks to add fire power with revolver14 days ago
- Fertiliser production: Caught in a bleak midwinter14 days ago
- European direct lenders strike €25 million sweet spot14 days ago
- Creditflux Returns14 days ago
- Filling out the credit curve14 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?