Two former Deutsche Bank structured credit officials are building a new business in which they propose to take on a host of tasks normally undertaken by dealers...
- Long-short manager Lucidus looks for talent21 days ago
- Traders scramble to price Europe’s new-style sub financials index21 days ago
- Bluebird RMBS fund joins Creditflux ranking21 days ago
- Dealers open market in 10-year credit options21 days ago
- US manager eyes Europe for new $700 million distressed credit fund21 days ago
- Correction: Lufkin Advisor’s Latitude CLO III14 days ago
- Deutsche Bank touts ‘low risk’ leverage on CLO equity21 days ago
- Octagon Credit puts dispute with co-founder Jim Ferguson behind it21 days ago
- Leverage creeps into European direct lending21 days ago
- Lehman loan trade comes back to bite CLO21 days ago
- Molton Street hopes to revolutionise trading with new b-wic platform21 days ago
- Former Deutsche Bank structured credit pros launch bank-for-hire21 days ago
- Arrangers phase out CLO single-Bs21 days ago
- German funds push for law change to allow direct lending21 days ago
- Creditflux Returns20 days ago
- Taking coupons into account21 days ago
- CLO 2.0s overtake legacy market21 days ago
- Project finance: solo investors bridge funding gap21 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?