2015 was another poor year for fixed income traders...
- Banks take scissors to credit traders’ bonus packages9 days ago
- Credit option volumes surge9 days ago
- Pension advisor morphs into huge credit fund investor9 days ago
- Latvian asset manager moves into credit trading in London9 days ago
- CDS buyers have whale of a time with basis trade9 days ago
- Hedge funds call for credit option reforms to boost liquidity9 days ago
- Investors turn to single-name CDS for liquid exposure to credit9 days ago
- Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund9 days ago
- Volumes surge as hedgers turn to credit ETF options9 days ago
- Credit hedge fund manager adds quote parser9 days ago
- Remuneration through the looking glass9 days ago
- CLO managers turn negative to boost euro equity returns9 days ago
- US giants make direct lending plans9 days ago
- Japanese bank makes landmark investment to boost European CLOs9 days ago
- Eagle-eyed investor swoops on double B CLOs9 days ago
- Insurers head into convertibles as Solvency II appears on the road map9 days ago
- Prytania raises targets on structured funds9 days ago
- Fund managers move into trade receivable mezz9 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?