Halcyon Loan Management bought Seadrill loans at wildly different prices over a three-week trading period...
- Coming to America: London-based credit managers head for home19 days ago
- Ares looks sharp with new fund19 days ago
- Credit trader switches to Goldman's lending unit19 days ago
- New Mexico pension scheme saddles up for credit trail19 days ago
- Apollo grows total return platform with new fund19 days ago
- Mizuho uses data to grow bond trading and climb rankings19 days ago
- Margin levels price funds out of credit options19 days ago
- Dutch pension giants make big plans in European credit19 days ago
- Hedge fund finishes streets ahead of the pack19 days ago
- Halcyon explains CLO strategy after loan trades draw questions19 days ago
- Demand heats up for fixed-rate CLOs amid new rates expectations19 days ago
- European risk-retention proposal threatens CMVs and originators19 days ago
- StoneCastle targets CLOs with new cash management product19 days ago
- Nomura cements position as key player in mezz19 days ago
- Amazon looks set to deliver in structured credit after hire19 days ago
- Roots of risk-retention solution take hold19 days ago
- Equipment rental: debt investors call for safety measures19 days ago
- Betting their pensions on CLOs19 days ago
- A clash of views on credit19 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?