Credit managers have this year been earning strong support from investors looking to allocate to distressed debt strategies...
- US manager eyes Europe for new $700 million distressed credit fund1 day ago
- Long-short manager Lucidus looks for talent1 day ago
- Traders scramble to price Europe’s new-style sub financials index1 day ago
- Bluebird RMBS fund joins Creditflux ranking1 day ago
- Dealers open market in 10-year credit options1 day ago
- German funds push for law change to allow direct lending1 day ago
- Deutsche Bank touts ‘low risk’ leverage on CLO equity1 day ago
- Octagon Credit puts dispute with co-founder Jim Ferguson behind it1 day ago
- Leverage creeps into European direct lending1 day ago
- Lehman loan trade comes back to bite CLO1 day ago
- Molton Street hopes to revolutionise trading with new b-wic platform1 day ago
- Former Deutsche Bank structured credit pros launch bank-for-hire1 day ago
- Top performing US CLO goes south after hitting EOD1 day ago
- Arrangers phase out CLO single-Bs1 day ago
- Creditflux Returns1 day ago
- Taking coupons into account1 day ago
- CLO 2.0s overtake legacy market1 day ago
- Project finance: solo investors bridge funding gap1 day ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?