The US high yield bond market experienced its biggest quarter since Q4 2017, with volumes and returns rising as borrowers plumped for secured bonds and the Fed turned dovish on rates...
- Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off19 days ago
- Index tranche levels spike as investors advance into equity19 days ago
- Endowment funds eye allocations to private credit19 days ago
- Steinhoff CDS auction in limbo due to lock-up and CVA19 days ago
- Investors back multi-asset funds for high yield gains19 days ago
- They said it: "Credit risk at that rating is basically non-existent"19 days ago
- Past returns: Juicing up returns19 days ago
- Points up front: Goldman CLO head smashes triathlon19 days ago
- Points up front: An unethical CLO? Can’t be right, can it?19 days ago
- The resolution of narrowly tailored credit events is a leap forward for the CDS market19 days ago
- I still love to sit in front of computer screens to try and understand markets19 days ago
- Continuous par build can provide a rainy-day fund for when downgrades to triple Cs pour in19 days ago
- Superficial analysis in the press fails to account for critical differences between CLOs and CDOs19 days ago
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?