Fifth Street's Ivelin Dimitrov takes our credit quiz...
- Managed CSOs stage a return but former market leader steps back21 days ago
- Hedge fund rolls the dice and loses on Caesars CDS21 days ago
- Dealer looks to make CSO comeback21 days ago
- Seix plans broad focus for new energy credit strategy21 days ago
- Start-ups flounder as prime brokers hike fees21 days ago
- Structured credit brokers struggle as banks clean up21 days ago
- Golub hires marketer for hedge fund push21 days ago
- Algomi hopes for US buzz with illiquid trading system21 days ago
- Outsiders look to break into Spanish SME CLO tranches21 days ago
- Innovative CLO retention solutions give small managers renewed hope21 days ago
- Investors push down direct lending fees but create risk21 days ago
- Key Asian investor shifts its stance on CLO warehousing21 days ago
- US loan investors fight new bankruptcy proposals21 days ago
- Credit hedge fund questions redemption of legacy Babson CLO21 days ago
- CLO trustee makes payment seven years late21 days ago
- Regional bank dips back into CLOs after hiatus21 days ago
- CLO managers’ oil trades come good as loans tank21 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?