Regulators worry that leveraged borrowers can't pay back bank loans. But term loans never repay on schedule – and banks rarely buy them...
- Managed CSOs stage a return but former market leader steps back26 days ago
- Hedge fund rolls the dice and loses on Caesars CDS27 days ago
- Dealer looks to make CSO comeback27 days ago
- Seix plans broad focus for new energy credit strategy27 days ago
- Start-ups flounder as prime brokers hike fees27 days ago
- Structured credit brokers struggle as banks clean up27 days ago
- Golub hires marketer for hedge fund push27 days ago
- Algomi hopes for US buzz with illiquid trading system27 days ago
- Outsiders look to break into Spanish SME CLO tranches26 days ago
- Innovative CLO retention solutions give small managers renewed hope26 days ago
- Investors push down direct lending fees but create risk27 days ago
- Key Asian investor shifts its stance on CLO warehousing27 days ago
- US loan investors fight new bankruptcy proposals27 days ago
- Credit hedge fund questions redemption of legacy Babson CLO27 days ago
- CLO trustee makes payment seven years late27 days ago
- Regional bank dips back into CLOs after hiatus27 days ago
- CLO managers’ oil trades come good as loans tank27 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?