Rising numbers of pension funds in the US and Europe are moving away from traditional fixed income benchmarks towards flexible credit mandates...
- Mizuho embarks on European high yield expansion from London18 days ago
- Emerging market fund launches in Budapest18 days ago
- Managers strike oil as investors fuel growth in trade finance18 days ago
- Triumph in CDS convinces Brigade to march ahead with new fund18 days ago
- Ukraine plays boost Spanish distressed fund18 days ago
- Ice margin dispute delays European CDS clearing authorisation18 days ago
- Dealers offer “CDS-minis” to ease hedging18 days ago
- RiverRock adds specialists for European launch18 days ago
- Pension funds look to give credit managers benchmark flexibility18 days ago
- New manager plans to scale heights of direct lending18 days ago
- CLO managers tap into Europe as US risk retention looms18 days ago
- Black Diamond co-founder plans new firm’s first CLO18 days ago
- TCW raises funds for direct lending strategy18 days ago
- Insurer opens fixed-rate market for junior CLOs18 days ago
- DA Capital leads former CLO managers looking for a way back18 days ago
- Bloomberg takes on Intex in CLO modelling18 days ago
- Refis fuel demand for CLO structurers18 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?