Alternative credit manager Medley Management has held a first close on a new fund that marks the firm’s entry into the CLO market...
- A&M continues credit crusade with Highland fund deal23 days ago
- Consultant rides out oil volatility with novel fund23 days ago
- Middle East manager targets private credit following big-name hire23 days ago
- Mast Capital makes distressed play for BDC23 days ago
- Pension fund cuts Huff in favour of ‘similar’ rival23 days ago
- Citi gives investors tools for pricing bespokes with new CSO initiative23 days ago
- Inter-dealers glimpse ray of hope in CDS market23 days ago
- Major players make moves into credit options market23 days ago
- Medley eyes up CLO risk retention investments for new credit fund23 days ago
- CLO warehouse financing evolves as Barclays introduces mezz tranches23 days ago
- Direct lenders look beyond London to find all roads lead to Manchester23 days ago
- European managers lap up huge demand to launch quick-fire CLOs23 days ago
- Sponsors win as Fortress revives CRE CLOs23 days ago
- 1.0 managers take different paths to returns23 days ago
- CIFC enhances its risk-retention arsenal23 days ago
- Manager eyes unloved ‘scratch and dent’ loans23 days ago
- Prophet stuns CLO’s investors as it seeks redemption ahead of time23 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?