Investors are putting credit dealers under growing pressure to spell out which of their prices are for market making and those where they are acting as a broker...
- Broker or dealer? Investors push banks to show their true face13 days ago
- Credit hedge funds fear year-end redemptions13 days ago
- Bloomberg gives in to dealers on sef access13 days ago
- Pension funds hunt for partners as big-name hedge funds slump13 days ago
- Dealers demand “sponsored access” to dark pools of credit trading13 days ago
- Credit hedge funds sight land in shipping shorts13 days ago
- Cable & Wireless credit default swaps rally on orphan bet13 days ago
- Wasserstein fund joins Creditflux listing13 days ago
- UK bank suffers credit trading departures14 days ago
- Japanese giant eyes long awaited debut US CLO13 days ago
- HIG throws lifeline to small CLO managers with new originator fund13 days ago
- European CLO gold rush tempts US managers13 days ago
- Dealers take new tack as CSO volumes rebound13 days ago
- German insurers start new hunt for yield in ABS13 days ago
- Oak Hill makes push into mid-market with BDC move13 days ago
- Manager leads US CLO hunt for life after risk retention13 days ago
- Tetragon looks to add fire power with revolver13 days ago
- Fertiliser production: Caught in a bleak midwinter13 days ago
- European direct lenders strike €25 million sweet spot13 days ago
- Creditflux Returns13 days ago
- Filling out the credit curve13 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?