Halcyon Loan Management bought Seadrill loans at wildly different prices over a three-week trading period...
- Coming to America: London-based credit managers head for home18 days ago
- Ares looks sharp with new fund18 days ago
- Credit trader switches to Goldman's lending unit18 days ago
- New Mexico pension scheme saddles up for credit trail18 days ago
- Apollo grows total return platform with new fund18 days ago
- Mizuho uses data to grow bond trading and climb rankings18 days ago
- Margin levels price funds out of credit options18 days ago
- Dutch pension giants make big plans in European credit18 days ago
- Hedge fund finishes streets ahead of the pack18 days ago
- Halcyon explains CLO strategy after loan trades draw questions18 days ago
- Demand heats up for fixed-rate CLOs amid new rates expectations18 days ago
- European risk-retention proposal threatens CMVs and originators18 days ago
- StoneCastle targets CLOs with new cash management product18 days ago
- Nomura cements position as key player in mezz18 days ago
- Amazon looks set to deliver in structured credit after hire18 days ago
- Roots of risk-retention solution take hold18 days ago
- Equipment rental: debt investors call for safety measures18 days ago
- Betting their pensions on CLOs18 days ago
- A clash of views on credit18 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?