Dealers in Europe have spent the past month scrambling to implement new rules regarding how they pass on trade ideas to their clients...
- Investors chase ratings in the hunt for IG candidates17 days ago
- Dealers fall silent as banks get to grips with communication rules20 days ago
- Credit managers go shopping for marketers in fundraising spree21 days ago
- Credit managers upload funds to play in technology-affected markets21 days ago
- Citi brings Bravo bespokes portfolio to Europe21 days ago
- KKR adds structured credit official in London21 days ago
- Brexit risk ignored as technicals rule market21 days ago
- Fiery traders allege unfair CDS index games21 days ago
- WhiteHorse clears initial hurdles on route to commingled lending fund21 days ago
- Banks defy brexit to bring liquidity to Europe’s secondary CLO market21 days ago
- BNP Paribas gears up for global expansion in mid-market credit21 days ago
- Who needs banks? Risk retention prompts talk of self-arranged CLOs21 days ago
- CLO investors switch to mezzanine21 days ago
- Control CLO investors hit billion dollar landmark21 days ago
- Pension fund drives on after high yield ding21 days ago
- MJX 2015 CLO makes impressive start21 days ago
- Guardian Life starts credit expansion with new CLO21 days ago
- A legacy market no longer21 days ago
- Debt restructuring: Hold-outs shatter the consensus21 days ago
- Making sense of brexit and credit22 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?