Golub Capital Partners and TCW are among those to have launched new BDCs as regulators look to revamp leverage limits...
- Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios15 days ago
- Direct lending managers flock to unregulated fund structures15 days ago
- Cairn moves into reg-cap after key hire15 days ago
- Favourable factors drive direct lenders into large-cap loan space15 days ago
- New tailored credit index tranches draw in private bank investors15 days ago
- SMEs query make-up of direct lending platforms15 days ago
- StepStone plans to put $4 billion into private credit15 days ago
- Markets are complacent and partying like it’s 200615 days ago
- Market is always wrong on effect of CLO rule changes15 days ago
- Keep feeding the beast and you just might get bitten15 days ago
- Rating outlook: Strong demand for CLOs is leading to looser docs15 days ago
- Points up front15 days ago
- Join the debate15 days ago
- Past returns15 days ago
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?