Managers of some emerging market corporate bond funds have seen accelerating investor inflows in recent weeks...
- Credit funds trade the Bill Gross technical as bond prices plummet23 days ago
- Credit team goes it alone as new managers spring up23 days ago
- Canadian private equity firm gives Zais firepower for new credit push23 days ago
- Credit default swap liquidity collapses after roll “debacle”23 days ago
- Event-driven team exits London-based ECM23 days ago
- Novel risk-adjusting fund adds credit exposure23 days ago
- Emerging market credit managers buck trend for outflows23 days ago
- Funds get hammered by return of idiosyncratic risk23 days ago
- Nomura hires as Lehman old guard departs23 days ago
- Big equity tranche move boosts short hedge funds23 days ago
- Credit funds tempt buyers with 20% returns on new ramp-up strategy23 days ago
- European regulators move on direct lending23 days ago
- Macquarie targets niche role in loan financing23 days ago
- Alberta pension fund leads Canada’s charge into CLO triple A paper23 days ago
- Pimco shake-up sees CLO refi market grind to a halt23 days ago
- CLO managers shoot for the stars (again)23 days ago
- Webster returns to CLOs with new approach23 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?