Multi-asset funds are increasingly making credit options a core part of their strategy...
- Element leads the way as macro hedge funds pile into credit options19 days ago
- Investment bank makes dramatic exit from credit prop trading19 days ago
- Ice futures product lures newcomers19 days ago
- Western Asset sells energy bonds into the rally19 days ago
- Hedge fund managers get angles right to make big gains in skews19 days ago
- Funds go for cocos amid retail exodus19 days ago
- Lean and mean: banks embark on fresh push into CLO trading19 days ago
- European banks look to cling onto loan books as ‘risk sharing’ takes off19 days ago
- TPG takes controlling interest route for new CLO risk retention fund19 days ago
- Tortoise goes on as staff hare off19 days ago
- Columbia suffers as sports chain bet sours19 days ago
- New firm targets 25% marketplace returns19 days ago
- Ares makes breakthrough in ‘billion dollar’ risk retention project19 days ago
- Structured credit specialists exit MKP19 days ago
- Energy defaults dent CLO cushions19 days ago
- Australia goes green with unique securitisation21 days ago
- Points up front: winning ways19 days ago
- Points up front: keeping it simple19 days ago
- New risks in SME lending19 days ago
- Fishknife: Credit hedge funds are a safe and sensible option19 days ago
- We want to grow like South Carolina's famous old tree19 days ago
Visit our data section to view and download League tables and issuance volumes on CDO's, CLO's and CSO's plus credit and hedge fund performance data.
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?