Little known prop book makes big waves in tranches
The market-moving power of a heavyweight tranche player was demonstrated last month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Stone Harbor appoints co-CIO and high yield co-heads 1 day ago
- GSO co-founder plans new credit business 4 days ago
- Direct lender Twin Brook hires managing director in Chicago 6 days ago
- New Zealand Superannuation Fund hires CIO 6 days ago
- Atlanticomnium adds co-manager to credit opportunities team 6 days ago
- October: credit funds at a glance 1 month ago
- September: Ucits at a glance 1 month ago
- September: fund performance 1 month ago
- You don’t need a 15% default rate to make money in credit 1 month ago
- Selling at the time of the default or downgrade can often be the worst value decision for the CLO 1 month ago