Little known prop book makes big waves in tranches
The market-moving power of a heavyweight tranche player was demonstrated last month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ex-Columbia CLO heads partner with insurer to launch CLO business 2 days ago
- CLO portfolio manager Terry takes over at Acis as it emerges from bankruptcy 2 days ago
- Dentons boosts derivatives practice in London with two partner 2 days ago
- Prudential adds mid market energy specialist to lead fund origination 2 days ago
- Churchill appoints head of underwriting 2 days ago
- Keep calm and buy corporate loans 15 days ago
- Silence is not golden: loan investors fret over terms in Apollo-sponsored deals 15 days ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 15 days ago
- CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears 15 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 15 days ago