Investors dump off-the-run financials in flight to liquidity
With the market awaiting the results of the latest European summit on Thursday, there is still a good deal of risk aversion towards financials according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Medley eyes up CLO risk retention investments for new credit fund 24 days ago
- CLO warehouse financing evolves as Barclays introduces mezz tranches 24 days ago
- Direct lenders look beyond London to find all roads lead to Manchester 24 days ago
- A&M continues credit crusade with Highland fund deal 24 days ago
- European managers lap up huge demand to launch quick-fire CLOs 24 days ago