Investors dump off-the-run financials in flight to liquidity
With the market awaiting the results of the latest European summit on Thursday, there is still a good deal of risk aversion towards financials according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Brokerage hires credit heavyweight for direct lending permacap 18 days ago
- CLO managers learn to share the love with new arranger partnerships 19 days ago
- Direct lending landscape shifts as France experiences renaissance 19 days ago
- Managers aim to breathe new life into CLOs as risk retention looms 19 days ago
- Credit start-ups look to ‘sticky’ fund of funds to provide the glue 19 days ago