Investors dump off-the-run financials in flight to liquidity
With the market awaiting the results of the latest European summit on Thursday, there is still a good deal of risk aversion towards financials according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- A year of credit insights 1 month ago
- Nomura gets its two cents in and slashes CLO b-wic fees 1 month ago
- Libyan wealth fund moves into credit with London hires 1 month ago
- European CLOs fight back to outperform US deals in late rally 1 month ago
- Our success is based on good credit selection 1 month ago