Investors dump off-the-run financials in flight to liquidity
With the market awaiting the results of the latest European summit on Thursday, there is still a good deal of risk aversion towards financials according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Hedge fund managers get angles right to make big gains in skews 22 days ago
- Ares makes breakthrough in ‘billion dollar’ risk retention project 23 days ago
- Element leads the way as macro hedge funds pile into credit options 23 days ago
- Lean and mean: banks embark on fresh push into CLO trading 23 days ago
- European banks look to cling onto loan books as ‘risk sharing’ takes off 23 days ago