The ECB should not take counterfeit collateral
In 2008, Lehman pledged defective collateral to lenders; today the European Central Bank is accepting alarmingly similar products as security
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Direct lenders steer clear of the B word 21 days ago
- Distressed specialists monitor weaknesses in direct lending 21 days ago
- Danish pension fund eyes niche credit opportunities 21 days ago
- Bespoke gains pull CLO buyers as market tipped to hit $100bn 21 days ago
- Direct lenders split over best way to manage loan restructuring 21 days ago