Intense competition among communications network makers is creating tough trading conditions and could push one of the largest out of business.
- New York-based manager has grand designs for CLO warehousing after building new fund 24 days ago
- Hedge fund aims high as it recruits bank’s structured credit head 24 days ago
- Investors bring out stick and carrot over risk retention refinancing 24 days ago
- Hedge fund makes big hire from JP Morgan as it moves into bespokes 24 days ago
- Natixis raises the stakes with new CLO retention financing initiative 24 days ago