Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Managers scrutinise valuations as CLO reset and refi boom continues 24 days ago
- Tuna fishing with a harpoon is a lot like picking credits 25 days ago
- After high yields? Then understand the higher risks 25 days ago
- What you really need to know about covenants 25 days ago
- Spotlight: Data centres - clear skies ahead for cloud providers 25 days ago