Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Euro league tables: PGIM retains CLO lead as Citi tops arranger ranking 20 days ago
- US league tables: new kid on the block CBAM topples CLO heavyweights 20 days ago
- Rebooting the CLO market 8 months ago
- CLO refis take centre stage 11 months ago
- A legacy market no longer 1 year ago
- Direct lenders eye opportunities in Germany’s lower mid market 14 days ago
- Large insurers staff up for major expansion into direct lending 14 days ago
- Genesis of a CLO desk 14 days ago
- Angelo Gordon leads the way as US CLO managers turn to Europe 14 days ago
- US managers win South Korean investment 14 days ago