Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Rebooting the CLO market 24 days ago
- CLO refis take centre stage 3 months ago
- Guardian Life starts credit expansion with new CLO 6 months ago
- A legacy market no longer 6 months ago
- Managers team up on first-of-its kind Asian CLO 11 months ago
- CLO managers go over the moon for ‘Crescent refis’ despite limitations 24 days ago
- Clearing sounds good – but don’t get tattooed, conference hears 24 days ago
- Acis gears up for risk retention with unique approach to CMOA 24 days ago
- CLO triple-A investors forgo vote to give managers Volcker flexibility 24 days ago
- US CLO managers ready to test the waters after tidal wave of loan refis 24 days ago