Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CLO refis take centre stage 2 months ago
- Guardian Life starts credit expansion with new CLO 5 months ago
- A legacy market no longer 5 months ago
- Managers team up on first-of-its kind Asian CLO 10 months ago
- Hey, $125 billion isn’t bad 11 months ago
- A year of credit insights 1 month ago
- Nomura gets its two cents in and slashes CLO b-wic fees 1 month ago
- Libyan wealth fund moves into credit with London hires 1 month ago
- European CLOs fight back to outperform US deals in late rally 1 month ago
- Our success is based on good credit selection 1 month ago