Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro league tables: Permira and Voya join the CLO bonanza 17 days ago
- US league tables: managers move on from refis to price record $37.5bn of new CLOs 17 days ago
- Euro league tables: Volumes reach €7 billion as GSO and Citi lead 2018 rankings 1 month ago
- US league tables: Old favourites fight off new challengers but competition remains tight 1 month ago
- Euro league tables: January CLO volumes up 39% on last year 2 months ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 17 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 17 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 17 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 17 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 17 days ago