Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Guardian Life starts credit expansion with new CLO 24 days ago
- A legacy market no longer 24 days ago
- Managers team up on first-of-its kind Asian CLO 5 months ago
- Hey, $125 billion isn’t bad 6 months ago
- Citi stays top as CLOs take pause 9 months ago
- Investors chase ratings in the hunt for IG candidates 20 days ago
- Credit managers upload funds to play in technology-affected markets 23 days ago
- Dealers fall silent as banks get to grips with communication rules 23 days ago
- WhiteHorse clears initial hurdles on route to commingled lending fund 23 days ago
- Banks defy brexit to bring liquidity to Europe’s secondary CLO market 23 days ago