Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO league tables: competition intensifies among dealers 17 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Golub and Wells Fargo lead the way 17 days ago
- Euro league tables: CSAM brings €1 billion of issuance to the CLO market 17 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Carlyle and GSO vie for top spot 1 month ago
- US CLO league tables: reissues gain acceptance with 18 deals in 2018 1 month ago
- Higher leverage is on the horizon - but, for now, take in the MFN sunsets 22 days ago
- Indonesian property developers: cracks reopen as liquidity dries up 22 days ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 22 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 22 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 23 days ago