Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Managers team up on first-of-its kind Asian CLO 1 month ago
- Hey, $125 billion isn’t bad 2 months ago
- Citi stays top as CLOs take pause 5 months ago
- Fortress distressed fund puts it top of credit hedge fund ranking 7 months ago
- Holding course for a record year 8 months ago
- New laws should spark life into Italian secondary loan market 27 days ago
- Bank stocks up on CLO first-pays as spreads jump wide of 200bp 27 days ago
- Managers eye alternative solutions as CLO warehouses suffer 27 days ago
- Europe’s direct lenders go east for emerging market opportunities 27 days ago
- Chenavari winds down warehouse trade as euro-CLO issuance slumps 27 days ago