Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO league tables: new issues drive volumes as Morgan Stanley and Citi occupy top two spots 18 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: repricings take a back seat while new issues get going 18 days ago
- Global 2019 YTD CLO league tables at a glance 18 days ago
- Keep calm and buy corporate loans 1 month ago
- Global CLO league tables: new year, new issues 1 month ago
- Portfolio financiers thrive as private equity funds fret 16 days ago
- Regulation stifles SRTs, but banks and investors revel in quarter-four outperformance 16 days ago
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 16 days ago
- Demonised triple Bs could outshine angelic neighbours 16 days ago
- Ares to expand network with hubs in Amsterdam and Madrid 16 days ago