Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Guardian Life starts credit expansion with new CLO 1 month ago
- A legacy market no longer 1 month ago
- Managers team up on first-of-its kind Asian CLO 6 months ago
- Hey, $125 billion isn’t bad 7 months ago
- Citi stays top as CLOs take pause 10 months ago
- Middle East manager targets private credit following big-name hire 27 days ago
- Medley eyes up CLO risk retention investments for new credit fund 27 days ago
- CLO warehouse financing evolves as Barclays introduces mezz tranches 27 days ago
- Direct lenders look beyond London to find all roads lead to Manchester 27 days ago
- A&M continues credit crusade with Highland fund deal 27 days ago