Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Guardian Life starts credit expansion with new CLO 2 months ago
- A legacy market no longer 2 months ago
- Managers team up on first-of-its kind Asian CLO 7 months ago
- Hey, $125 billion isn’t bad 8 months ago
- Citi stays top as CLOs take pause 11 months ago
- Index tranche investors avoid margin squeeze by switching to options 21 days ago
- Brokerage hires credit heavyweight for direct lending permacap 21 days ago
- CLO managers learn to share the love with new arranger partnerships 21 days ago
- Direct lending landscape shifts as France experiences renaissance 21 days ago
- Managers aim to breathe new life into CLOs as risk retention looms 21 days ago