Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- KVK launches opportunistic hedge fund to target unloved CLO assets 18 days ago
- Time-saving hedge fund platforms stop opportunities evaporating 18 days ago
- After 10 years away, Permira makes plans for return to CLO management 18 days ago
- Insurers go direct for retention 19 days ago
- Creditflux parent rebrands as Acuris 19 days ago