Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: issuance breaks full-year records 8 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Bain breaks through as manager tally hits 18 8 days ago
- US CLO league tables: low volumes drive big changes at the top 8 days ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - September 2018 8 days ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance 1 month ago
- Time to reprice? Then compare the market 14 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 14 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 14 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 14 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 14 days ago