Citi leads charge as CLO volumes surge past last year’s tally
As the CLO market gets back into full swing, the number of arrangers is growing, with three launching their first deals since the crisis. But Citi again tops our league table
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US league tables: CBAM tops US CLO rankings after meteoric rise 11 days ago
- Euro league tables: Citi tops rankings in a year of growth for the CLO market 12 days ago
- Euro league tables: Citi takes the lead in new issue CLO ranking 2 months ago
- US league tables: huge demand sees CLO volumes rise and funding costs fall 2 months ago
- Euro league tables: PGIM retains CLO lead as Citi tops arranger ranking 3 months ago
- Trailblazing ethical investment fund from Rathbones passes £1 billion 16 days ago
- Credit markets ignore geopolitical exposures, suggests Guggenheim 16 days ago
- Debt managers spot opportunity as Australia’s banks face inquiry 16 days ago
- South Korean brokerage finds CLO warehouses good for Seoul 16 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 16 days ago