Direct lending bonanza sparks supply concerns in Europe
Direct lending is the hottest ticket in European credit, but its expansion is being strangled amid a struggle to attract borrowers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BC Partners buys into KCAP business development company 6 hours ago
- Abax targets $400 million for Asian structured credit fund 7 hours ago
- Swiss financial company SYZ launches private markets division 4 days ago
- Amundi surpasses €800 million target for third European direct lending fund 4 days ago
- Crestline holds $800 million final close for US direct lending fund 4 days ago
- October: credit funds at a glance 1 month ago
- September: Ucits at a glance 1 month ago
- September: fund performance 1 month ago
- You don’t need a 15% default rate to make money in credit 1 month ago
- Selling at the time of the default or downgrade can often be the worst value decision for the CLO 1 month ago