Recognising the best in credit
More than 350 of the credit market's leading players gathered in London on 7 May to learn who among 81 finalists had won a Creditflux manager award
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 11 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 11 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 11 days ago
- Jefferies creates team and aims to build CSO business 11 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 11 days ago