Lehman loan trade comes back to bite CLO
Investors in a European CLO will take a hit after its manager settled a Lehman Brothers-related court case
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Zais hit with class action filing over proposed go-private deal 27 days ago
- Deadline passes for federal agencies to appeal risk retention ruling 27 days ago
- Fund industry braces for further impact after court's DOL fiduciary rule decision 1 month ago
- Lynn Tilton files for voluntary bankruptcy for Zohar CLOs 1 month ago
- SEC and Ameriprise settle lawsuit over high mutual fund fees 1 month ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 19 days ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 19 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 19 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 19 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 19 days ago