Lehman loan trade comes back to bite CLO
Investors in a European CLO will take a hit after its manager settled a Lehman Brothers-related court case
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Goldman stymies pension funds’ fraud class action move in Abacus CDO case 3 days ago
- Former Och-Ziff executive Cohen faces criminal fraud charges 12 days ago
- Court confirms $8 million ruling in favour of former Acis partner Josh Terry 13 days ago
- Ex-Millenium credit chief to start new hedge fund following Englander dispute 17 days ago
- Direct lender founder Isaly stepped down following sex harassment allegations: report 1 month ago
- Trailblazing ethical investment fund from Rathbones passes £1 billion 17 days ago
- Credit markets ignore geopolitical exposures, suggests Guggenheim 17 days ago
- Debt managers spot opportunity as Australia’s banks face inquiry 17 days ago
- South Korean brokerage finds CLO warehouses good for Seoul 17 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 17 days ago