Octagon Credit puts dispute with co-founder Jim Ferguson behind it
Credit manager settles a protracted legal dispute with its former chief executive
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Morgan Stanley promotes New York-based CLO specialist to managing director 2 days ago
- CEO of Blackstone's hedge fund solution platform steps aside 2 days ago
- Cairn builds out business development team with Investcorp and Camares hires 2 days ago
- Florida manager taps former Hildene marketing head in IR role 3 days ago
- Hunton & Williams appoints veteran CLO lawyer as partner 3 days ago
- Trailblazing ethical investment fund from Rathbones passes £1 billion 17 days ago
- Credit markets ignore geopolitical exposures, suggests Guggenheim 17 days ago
- Debt managers spot opportunity as Australia’s banks face inquiry 17 days ago
- South Korean brokerage finds CLO warehouses good for Seoul 17 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 17 days ago