Octagon Credit puts dispute with co-founder Jim Ferguson behind it
Credit manager settles a protracted legal dispute with its former chief executive
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 4 days ago
- CVC Credit hires investor relations director from BlueBay 4 days ago
- NN hires head of fixed income and responsible investing 4 days ago
- Mayer Brown adds CLO partner in London 5 days ago
- Allianz GI expands private debt team with senior hire 5 days ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 1 month ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 1 month ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 1 month ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 1 month ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 1 month ago