Tetragon looks to add fire power with revolver
Closed-end vehicle sets its sights on new manager acquisitions
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Tetragon-backed US CLO achieves 127bp triple-A print 3 months ago
- Tetragon picks new manager for latest risk retention-compliant CLO 10 months ago
- Tetragon teams up with Symphony for its retention fund's second CLO 1 year ago
- Tetragon puts $100 million to work in CLO risk-retention 1 year ago
- Bank's co-head of CLOs departs to take up role at Tetragon unit 1 year ago
- Pension funds shake up portfolios to make room for direct lending 14 days ago
- Willis Towers Watson blends rare mix of assets for credit fund of funds 14 days ago
- Chance encounter sets up CIFC sale 14 days ago
- CLO market considers alternatives as it prepares for life after Libor 14 days ago
- CLO industry says Citi marries quality and quantity 14 days ago