Tetragon looks to add fire power with revolver
Closed-end vehicle sets its sights on new manager acquisitions
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Tetragon shuts down distressed debt fund amid claims of fundraising struggles 1 month ago
- Tetragon raises $255 million for its latest CLO risk retention fund 3 months ago
- NY Life reignites Tetragon partnership as it prices new US CLO 6 months ago
- Tetragon-backed US CLO achieves 127bp triple-A print 9 months ago
- Tetragon picks new manager for latest risk retention-compliant CLO 1 year ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 14 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 14 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 14 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 14 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 14 days ago