Dealer looks to make CSO comeback
One of the most active arrangers of synthetic CDOs before the crisis is looking to make a return to the resurgent business
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PPM and Goldman set triple-A price talk as they plan second consecutive US CLO 13 days ago
- Saratoga gets experimental with structure as it resets sole active CLO 1 month ago
- Ares prices $510.5 million CLO with triple As at 117bp 2 months ago
- GoldenTree turns into a forest with second multi-arranger Euro CLO 2 months ago
- TICP prices new issue CLO with rare 2.5 year reinvestment period 2 months ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 1 month ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 1 month ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 1 month ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 1 month ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 1 month ago