Dealer looks to make CSO comeback
One of the most active arrangers of synthetic CDOs before the crisis is looking to make a return to the resurgent business
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 1 day ago
- Market goes green with envy at Invesco's tight Verde CLO print 5 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: managers make equity work with innovative structures 5 days ago
- Goldman Sachs lands big hire from Alcentra to expand DACH lending 5 days ago
- CVC incorporates unfloored tranches in new European CLO 8 days ago
- Portfolio financiers thrive as private equity funds fret 15 days ago
- Regulation stifles SRTs, but banks and investors revel in quarter-four outperformance 15 days ago
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 15 days ago
- Demonised triple Bs could outshine angelic neighbours 15 days ago
- Ares to expand network with hubs in Amsterdam and Madrid 15 days ago