Dealer looks to make CSO comeback
One of the most active arrangers of synthetic CDOs before the crisis is looking to make a return to the resurgent business
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Goldman Merchant Bank secures $4.4 billion senior debt capital to deploy 27 days ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 29 days ago
- Single A and triple B spreads tighten as Goldman prices new CLO for TICP 1 month ago
- Ex-Goldman Sachs official joins Napier Park as inaugural European CLO nears 1 month ago
- Spreads set to tighten as TICP closes in on three-year CLO 1 month ago
- CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute 20 days ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 20 days ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 20 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 20 days ago
- Doing CLOs is hard work as recovery lags 20 days ago