Points up front: tri and tri again
Good luck to KKR Credit's Clayton Perry, who is taking part in the London Triathlon this month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- 115bp emerges as senior triple A benchmark as KKR prices new US CLO 7 days ago
- Spreads jump tighter again as KKR prices new European CLO 28 days ago
- KKR prices rare four-year reset via Deutsche Bank 1 month ago
- KKR and Schroders back €1 billion Dutch direct lending fund 2 months ago
- Credit drives strong returns for five of the largest asset managers in the business 2 months ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 11 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 11 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 11 days ago
- Jefferies creates team and aims to build CSO business 11 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 11 days ago