Points up front: tri and tri again
Good luck to KKR Credit's Clayton Perry, who is taking part in the London Triathlon this month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- KKR promotes three European credit specialists to managing directors 13 days ago
- Pensions pile in as KKR sets $2 billion direct lending fund target 17 days ago
- Till debt us do part: CLOs have and hold David's Bridal loans as they plummet 10.87% 23 days ago
- KKR prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 25 days ago
- Kartesia invests in equity of 2018 European CLO 1 month ago
- October: credit funds at a glance 1 month ago
- September: Ucits at a glance 1 month ago
- September: fund performance 1 month ago
- Selling at the time of the default or downgrade can often be the worst value decision for the CLO 1 month ago
- Europe adapts to harsher CLO climate 1 month ago