Points up front: tri and tri again
Good luck to KKR Credit's Clayton Perry, who is taking part in the London Triathlon this month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- KKR and Schroders back €1 billion Dutch direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Credit drives strong returns for five of the largest asset managers in the business 10 days ago
- KKR forms lending JV to target "clear need for UK mainstream housing development" 17 days ago
- Texas pension fund puts $150 million into credit 20 days ago
- FS and KKR merge BDCs to create second-largest publicly traded BDC 23 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 15 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 15 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 15 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 15 days ago
- Past returns: LMCG and Trump 15 days ago