Points up front: tri and tri again
Good luck to KKR Credit's Clayton Perry, who is taking part in the London Triathlon this month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 4 days ago
- Former KKR pair resurface with new direct lending business 18 days ago
- European CLO equity in focus for secondary market with 50% trade rate 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: Dry January ends early as spreads get hammered 1 month ago
- KKR prices new US CLO with triple As at 137.72bp 1 month ago
- Investors eye trade finance as alternative to direct lending 16 days ago
- Portfolio financiers thrive as private equity funds fret 17 days ago
- Regulation stifles SRTs, but banks and investors revel in quarter-four outperformance 17 days ago
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 17 days ago
- Demonised triple Bs could outshine angelic neighbours 17 days ago