CVC and Oak Hill avoid big haircut on Samson loans
CVC Credit Partners and Oak Hill Advisors have managed to avoid big losses related to an energy credit that last month defaulted on second lien loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO round-up: it's time to rethink benchmarks 4 hours ago
- European spreads come in as CVC prices latest CLO via BAML 6 days ago
- CVC targets 110bp triple A print as European CLO spreads show signs of tightening 10 days ago
- CVC closes $1.4 bilion special situations fund 20 days ago
- CVC adds senior Santander official to its European direct lending team 25 days ago
- Investments in CSOs can be more fruitful than in CLOs 11 days ago
- Short-dated CLOs still have life in them 11 days ago
- Pimco plans CLO management return after 12-year absence 11 days ago
- Tranche trading is back: relative value plays power growth 11 days ago
- Insight joins list of firms to jettison plans for European CLOs 11 days ago