Voya finds liquidity in structured credit as it expands 40 Act fund
Voya Investment Management is looking to grow a retail-orientated structured credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Voya targets triple As and triple Bs in US CLO refi 1 month ago
- Credit Suisse prices $613 million CLO reset for Arizona-based manager 1 month ago
- Voya prices new issue US CLO with tightest triple A print of 2017 2 months ago
- Voya gives 2013 CLO a new lease of life following reset 3 months ago
- Large equity investor emerges as anchor buyer for latest Voya CLO 4 months ago
- Trailblazing ethical investment fund from Rathbones passes £1 billion 17 days ago
- Credit markets ignore geopolitical exposures, suggests Guggenheim 17 days ago
- Debt managers spot opportunity as Australia’s banks face inquiry 17 days ago
- South Korean brokerage finds CLO warehouses good for Seoul 17 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 17 days ago