Voya finds liquidity in structured credit as it expands 40 Act fund
Voya Investment Management is looking to grow a retail-orientated structured credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Voya prices new issue US CLO with tightest triple A print of 2017 17 days ago
- Voya gives 2013 CLO a new lease of life following reset 1 month ago
- Large equity investor emerges as anchor buyer for latest Voya CLO 2 months ago
- Citi brings two five-year reinvestment CLOs for US managers 5 months ago
- Voya refinances one CLO and resets another on busy day for primary market 7 months ago
- Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios 15 days ago
- Direct lending managers flock to unregulated fund structures 15 days ago
- Markets are complacent and partying like it’s 2006 15 days ago
- Market is always wrong on effect of CLO rule changes 15 days ago
- Keep feeding the beast and you just might get bitten 15 days ago