Voya finds liquidity in structured credit as it expands 40 Act fund
Voya Investment Management is looking to grow a retail-orientated structured credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Large equity investor emerges as anchor buyer for latest Voya CLO 14 days ago
- Citi brings two five-year reinvestment CLOs for US managers 3 months ago
- Voya refinances one CLO and resets another on busy day for primary market 5 months ago
- Voya prepares $500 million CLO for pricing this week 6 months ago
- Morgan Stanley prints over $1 billion in busy day for CLOs 10 months ago
- Willis Towers Watson blends rare mix of assets for credit fund of funds 12 days ago
- Chance encounter sets up CIFC sale 12 days ago
- CLO market considers alternatives as it prepares for life after Libor 12 days ago
- CLO industry says Citi marries quality and quantity 12 days ago
- Metrics targets retail as funds reshape Australia’s loan market 12 days ago