Peer-to-peer lending is the new subprime
Returns for retail investors in peer-to-peer lending are paltry considering the risks involved
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- London bridging lender Octane fuels growth with new credit hire 17 hours ago
- Alantra teams up with boutique to create mid-market advisory 18 days ago
- LendingClub's asset management arm auctions five funds amid rebrand 1 month ago
- Survey finds fall in demand for corporate lending in third quarter 2017 1 month ago
- AXA IM hits €1 billion mark for bank capital solutions fund 1 month ago
- What the L: CLO managers look at risk retention’s forgotten option 10 days ago
- Managers line up behind tighter guidelines for drawdown funds 10 days ago
- Finra pencils in proposals to trace extra detail in CLO trades 10 days ago
- CLO managers eat more of their own cooking 10 days ago
- Buoyant CRE CLO market to finish the year with a flourish 10 days ago