Credit investors eye marketplace lending deals
The burgeoning marketplace lending asset class could be about to benefit from an influx of capital
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Victory Park partnership fund to focus on fintech in emerging markets 1 month ago
- Law firm Paul Hastings adds London-based finance partner 2 months ago
- Marketplace lending specialist Goji secures multi-million pound funding 3 months ago
- Fintech firm YieldStreet raises $113 million including revolving credit facility 3 months ago
- London bridging lender Octane fuels growth with new credit hire 4 months ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 19 days ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 19 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 19 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 19 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 19 days ago