Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund
Pimco is raising a new corporate credit opportunities fund, according to regulatory filings
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Toronto manager raises $260 million for debut direct lending fund 1 day ago
- US manager looks to build concentrated portfolio with for $400 million fund 2 days ago
- Keep calm and close a $636 million real estate credit fund 3 days ago
- Spanish boutique launches its first Ucits credit fund 3 days ago
- HPS nears $450 million for second real estate credit fund 4 days ago
- Trailblazing ethical investment fund from Rathbones passes £1 billion 16 days ago
- Credit markets ignore geopolitical exposures, suggests Guggenheim 16 days ago
- Debt managers spot opportunity as Australia’s banks face inquiry 16 days ago
- South Korean brokerage finds CLO warehouses good for Seoul 16 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 16 days ago