Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund
Pimco is raising a new corporate credit opportunities fund, according to regulatory filings
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Vanguard plans global credit bond fund launch for US investors 1 day ago
- KKR and Schroders back €1 billion Dutch direct lending fund 1 day ago
- New York manager prepares interval credit fund launch 2 days ago
- Maine pension bolsters private credit allocation with $100 million mandate 2 days ago
- New York pension fund earmarks $200 million for real estate debt 2 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 14 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 14 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 14 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 14 days ago
- Past returns: LMCG and Trump 14 days ago