Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund
Pimco is raising a new corporate credit opportunities fund, according to regulatory filings
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New Hampshire pension agrees $50 million investment in direct lending 11 hours ago
- Fundraising proves to be fruitful experience as manager's fund hits $540 million 1 day ago
- New York pension commits €200 million to ICG across two mid market funds 1 day ago
- Connecticut pension fund looks to commit $65 million to real estate debt 2 days ago
- Selwood launches $300 million credit fund on Deutsche platform 2 days ago
- US risk retention did wonders for CLOs 21 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 21 days ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 21 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 21 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 21 days ago