Pimco assembles new corporate credit fund
Pimco is raising a new corporate credit opportunities fund, according to regulatory filings
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Bain takes new route to NPL acquisitions as it strikes deal with Liberbank 19 hours ago
- Kartesia closes fourth credit opportunities fund at €870 million hard cap 19 hours ago
- Finnish firm to launch €300 million European direct lending fund of funds 20 hours ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 3 days ago
- Hermes wins $400 million mandate to show investing ethically really is worth it 3 days ago
- Direct lenders eye opportunities in Germany’s lower mid market 14 days ago
- Large insurers staff up for major expansion into direct lending 14 days ago
- Genesis of a CLO desk 14 days ago
- Angelo Gordon leads the way as US CLO managers turn to Europe 14 days ago
- US managers win South Korean investment 14 days ago