CIFC wins major US loan mandates
CIFC has teamed up with a Korean asset manager to create a unique won-denominated US loan fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 23 hours ago
- Hermes wins $400 million mandate to show investing ethically really is worth it 1 day ago
- AEW and Natixis AM raise another €100 million for real estate debt fund 1 day ago
- New York firm raises $100 million for new direct lending vehicle 1 day ago
- Senior CLO investor parts ways with CIFC in New York 2 days ago
- Direct lenders eye opportunities in Germany’s lower mid market 12 days ago
- Large insurers staff up for major expansion into direct lending 12 days ago
- Genesis of a CLO desk 12 days ago
- Angelo Gordon leads the way as US CLO managers turn to Europe 12 days ago
- US managers win South Korean investment 12 days ago