CIFC wins major US loan mandates
CIFC has teamed up with a Korean asset manager to create a unique won-denominated US loan fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Manager adds to its private credit team and holds final close on new fund 2 days ago
- Athyrium and Neuberger Berman announce $2 billion close of healthcare fund 3 days ago
- US direct lender announces first close at $275 million after Oaktree backing 3 days ago
- CLO fund manager launches flagship credit strategy with $250 million target 3 days ago
- Pennsylvania pension fund commits $100 million to US direct lending 3 days ago
- What the L: CLO managers look at risk retention’s forgotten option 9 days ago
- Managers line up behind tighter guidelines for drawdown funds 9 days ago
- Finra pencils in proposals to trace extra detail in CLO trades 9 days ago
- CLO managers eat more of their own cooking 9 days ago
- Buoyant CRE CLO market to finish the year with a flourish 9 days ago