CIFC wins major US loan mandates
CIFC has teamed up with a Korean asset manager to create a unique won-denominated US loan fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Calamos shutters global high yield fund 4 days ago
- CIFC secures 112bp triple-A spread with $431.5 million CLO refi 8 days ago
- BlueBay launches new credit fund alongside Nordic pension fund 11 days ago
- Bain plans Asian credit fund, says Reuters 11 days ago
- Oaktree plans new multi-strategy credit fund 14 days ago
- CLO managers go over the moon for ‘Crescent refis’ despite limitations 22 days ago
- Clearing sounds good – but don’t get tattooed, conference hears 22 days ago
- Acis gears up for risk retention with unique approach to CMOA 22 days ago
- CLO triple-A investors forgo vote to give managers Volcker flexibility 22 days ago
- US CLO managers ready to test the waters after tidal wave of loan refis 22 days ago