ECB move boosts Amundi credit ETFs
ETF provider Amundi has seen huge demand for its products in the last few weeks
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Apollo's total return credit platform makes huge strides with $1.8 billion of inflows 1 day ago
- Davidson Kempner raises $670 million for upcoming distressed debt fund 2 days ago
- US pension fund agrees $200 million investment in new GSO distressed fund 5 days ago
- Thoma Bravo markets its debut credit fund 10 days ago
- Direct lender launches new fund as investors acquire a taste for restaurant loans 10 days ago
- KVK launches opportunistic hedge fund to target unloved CLO assets 16 days ago
- Time-saving hedge fund platforms stop opportunities evaporating 16 days ago
- After 10 years away, Permira makes plans for return to CLO management 16 days ago
- Insurers go direct for retention 16 days ago
- Creditflux parent rebrands as Acuris 16 days ago