ECB move boosts Amundi credit ETFs
ETF provider Amundi has seen huge demand for its products in the last few weeks
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CEO of TCW's European business joins Investcorp 3 days ago
- Pennsylvania pension awards $50 million to distressed debt fund 3 days ago
- Canadian pension fund launches inaugural green bond 4 days ago
- OppenheimerFunds launches second interval fund 4 days ago
- Sydney-based Perpetual launches ethical credit fund 4 days ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 17 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 18 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 18 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 18 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 18 days ago