ECB move boosts Amundi credit ETFs
ETF provider Amundi has seen huge demand for its products in the last few weeks
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Investors allocate to European retail funds as bond issuance picks up 2 months ago
- UBS launches sustainable bond ETF in Europe 3 months ago
- MarketAxess hires from State Street for ETF build out 4 months ago
- Newfleet launches actively-managed credit ETF 5 months ago
- Deutsche Bank unit launches high yield ETF 5 months ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 17 days ago
- MidOcean prepares to dive into CLO tranche investing 17 days ago
- Sumitomo eyes mid-market CLOs 17 days ago
- Direct lenders look to spread their wings and cross the Atlantic 17 days ago
- Stabilisation managers emerge to rescue CLO refis 17 days ago