Points up front: beware Thursdays
Investors in UK peer-to-peer lending platform Funding Circle are learning the harsh realities of credit risk
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Victory Park partnership fund to focus on fintech in emerging markets 2 months ago
- Lynn Tilton files for voluntary bankruptcy for Zohar CLOs 3 months ago
- Strengthen CDS definitions to stop engineered defaults, say lawyers 3 months ago
- Law firm Paul Hastings adds London-based finance partner 4 months ago
- Marketplace lending specialist Goji secures multi-million pound funding 5 months ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 17 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 18 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 18 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 18 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 18 days ago