New firm targets 25% marketplace returns
A newly formed alternative asset manager is planning to take advantage of growth in marketplace lending with a credit opportunities fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Victory Park partnership fund to focus on fintech in emerging markets 2 months ago
- Law firm Paul Hastings adds London-based finance partner 4 months ago
- Marketplace lending specialist Goji secures multi-million pound funding 5 months ago
- Fintech firm YieldStreet raises $113 million including revolving credit facility 5 months ago
- London bridging lender Octane fuels growth with new credit hire 6 months ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 17 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 18 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 18 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 18 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 18 days ago