Top CLO managers battle private equity firms to take over CIFC
Two firms fight to become the world’s biggest CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BAML prices its first CLO deal with US credit giant 2 days ago
- CIFC appoints chief operating officer in New York 9 days ago
- Bain buys Italian loan book to make it 17 NPL portfolio acquisitions 10 days ago
- Apollo notches up 100% CLO refi/reset record 14 days ago
- Mortgage credit specialist Pretium steps in to back Valcour's CLO ambitions 20 days ago
- KVK launches opportunistic hedge fund to target unloved CLO assets 14 days ago
- Time-saving hedge fund platforms stop opportunities evaporating 14 days ago
- After 10 years away, Permira makes plans for return to CLO management 14 days ago
- Insurers go direct for retention 14 days ago
- Creditflux parent rebrands as Acuris 14 days ago