Top CLO managers battle private equity firms to take over CIFC
Two firms fight to become the world’s biggest CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO b-wic line-up: control equity in Investcorp euro deal goes under the hammer again 5 days ago
- Aviva establishes real assets platform and sells real estate multi-manager business 19 days ago
- CIFC selects Deutsche Bank to arrange first European CLO 20 days ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 24 days ago
- CIFC prices its eighth CLO transaction of the year 27 days ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 17 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 17 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 18 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 18 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 18 days ago