Top CLO managers battle private equity firms to take over CIFC
Two firms fight to become the world’s biggest CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- London boutique manager to buy Banca Carige's consumer credit unit 5 days ago
- Credit Suisse unit acquires majority stake in SME-focused Swiss startup 10 days ago
- Harvest acquires $1.9 billion investment manager Astor 12 days ago
- CIFC resets 2012 CLO with triple As pricing at 80bp 12 days ago
- Bain rebrands Dublin unit and applies for management license in Ireland 16 days ago
- What the L: CLO managers look at risk retention’s forgotten option 9 days ago
- Managers line up behind tighter guidelines for drawdown funds 9 days ago
- Finra pencils in proposals to trace extra detail in CLO trades 9 days ago
- CLO managers eat more of their own cooking 9 days ago
- Buoyant CRE CLO market to finish the year with a flourish 9 days ago