Top CLO managers battle private equity firms to take over CIFC
Two firms fight to become the world’s biggest CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Senior CLO investor parts ways with CIFC in New York 2 days ago
- Mid-market lender NewStar agrees to sell itself for more than $500 million 4 days ago
- Triple As hit 118bp as CIFC prices fifth new CLO following $204 million upsize 5 days ago
- CIFC prices its 11th CLO transaction of the year 23 days ago
- CIFC set to price its fifth CLO of the year 23 days ago
- Direct lenders eye opportunities in Germany’s lower mid market 12 days ago
- Large insurers staff up for major expansion into direct lending 12 days ago
- Genesis of a CLO desk 12 days ago
- Angelo Gordon leads the way as US CLO managers turn to Europe 12 days ago
- US managers win South Korean investment 12 days ago