Top CLO managers battle private equity firms to take over CIFC
Two firms fight to become the world’s biggest CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CIFC secures 112bp triple-A spread with $431.5 million CLO refi 8 days ago
- Chicago Fundamental signs groundbreaking CLO deal with charitable organisation 9 days ago
- CIFC prices second primary deal of 2017 in $656 million refi 15 days ago
- CIFC officials confirm departure of special situations head 16 days ago
- Paamco and KKR to join forces for fund of hedge funds business 17 days ago
- CLO managers go over the moon for ‘Crescent refis’ despite limitations 22 days ago
- Clearing sounds good – but don’t get tattooed, conference hears 22 days ago
- Acis gears up for risk retention with unique approach to CMOA 22 days ago
- CLO triple-A investors forgo vote to give managers Volcker flexibility 22 days ago
- US CLO managers ready to test the waters after tidal wave of loan refis 22 days ago