Halcyon explains CLO strategy after loan trades draw questions
Halcyon Loan Management bought Seadrill loans at wildly different prices over a three-week trading period
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas runs up Bardin Hill's first new issue CLO since rebranding 1 month ago
- Points up front: Pining for Halcyon days 2 months ago
- Bardin Hill gets down to business with first CLO transaction since rebranding 3 months ago
- Halcyon rebrands to Bardin Hill, names new CEO and sells minority stakes to TSSP and Dyal 3 months ago
- Halcyon resets 2016 European CLO with unusual capped triple A notes 3 months ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 1 month ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 1 month ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 1 month ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 1 month ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 1 month ago