Halcyon explains CLO strategy after loan trades draw questions
Halcyon Loan Management bought Seadrill loans at wildly different prices over a three-week trading period
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Points up front: Pining for Halcyon days 5 days ago
- Bardin Hill gets down to business with first CLO transaction since rebranding 1 month ago
- Halcyon rebrands to Bardin Hill, names new CEO and sells minority stakes to TSSP and Dyal 1 month ago
- Halcyon resets 2016 European CLO with unusual capped triple A notes 1 month ago
- Halcyon poaches CVC's US performing credit head Raciti 1 month ago
- Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends 5 days ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 5 days ago
- ESMA regulations could halt European issuance, says LMA 5 days ago
- Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations 5 days ago
- Distressed specialists spy opportunities in US mid market 5 days ago