Rush into private credit risks being a dangerous stampede
Amid rural Pennsylvania’s fields of grazing cattle, a smallish asset manager plies its trade
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Columbus-based pension fund supports upcoming LBC credit offering 10 hours ago
- Senior debt funds are mis-pricing euro mid-market loans, conference hears 1 day ago
- Onex eyes CLO resets as seasoned 2.0s reach reinvestment end 1 day ago
- Park Square adds staff in direct lending and names new partners 2 days ago
- Muzinich brings in €180 million for new European private credit fund 2 days ago
- Former private bank officials flock to buy side and launch CLO fund 20 days ago
- ECB's crackdown on leveraged lending clears the way for direct lenders 20 days ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 20 days ago
- MidOcean prepares to dive into CLO tranche investing 20 days ago
- Sumitomo eyes mid-market CLOs 20 days ago