Rush into private credit risks being a dangerous stampede
Amid rural Pennsylvania’s fields of grazing cattle, a smallish asset manager plies its trade
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ranger board chairman resigns with direct lending fund liquidation on the cards 5 hours ago
- Former BlueMountain portfolio manager resurfaces at KKR 6 hours ago
- Wells Fargo AM names head for new European private debt arm 3 days ago
- European institutional private debt appetite shows no signs of waning, finds Aviva survey 4 days ago
- Ranger direct lending fund set to wind-up as Ares withdraws candidacy 7 days ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 17 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 18 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 18 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 18 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 18 days ago