Loan defaults will stay below 2% for some time
Eagle Point’s Tom Majewski takes our credit quiz
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 3 days ago
- PDM hands euro CLO mandate to bank after hiring three loan specialists 3 days ago
- USS hires private credit investment manager in London 3 days ago
- Whitehorse makes two hires to its US direct lending team 3 days ago
- Senior CLO investor parts ways with CIFC in New York 4 days ago
- Direct lenders eye opportunities in Germany’s lower mid market 14 days ago
- Large insurers staff up for major expansion into direct lending 14 days ago
- Genesis of a CLO desk 14 days ago
- Angelo Gordon leads the way as US CLO managers turn to Europe 14 days ago
- US managers win South Korean investment 14 days ago