Loan defaults will stay below 2% for some time
Eagle Point’s Tom Majewski takes our credit quiz
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Two structured finance partners join Clifford Chance in New York 2 days ago
- Senior figure rejoins Credit Suisse to head European capital markets 2 days ago
- Dechert adds two structured finance partners in London 2 days ago
- US pension replaces Cliffwater with Meketa 3 days ago
- Balbec hires senior official to lead European business 3 days ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 17 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 17 days ago
- Doing CLOs is hard work as recovery lags 17 days ago
- Seriously, the CLO arb is difficult right now 17 days ago
- Gulf Stream to take CLO plunge again — eight years after sale 17 days ago