Alcentra delivers big return on credit opps fund
Alcentra recently wound up one of the first structured credit hedge funds launched post-crisis with an annualised return of over 28%
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Eagle Point hires tech-savvy CLO trader as it builds on its analytic systems 7 days ago
- Citi introduces tiered pricing model for CLO b-wics to boost participation 8 days ago
- Cairn hires former Magnetar official for PM role on credit opps fund 8 days ago
- Ellington's CLO strategy is "back in business" as opportunity opens up in 2.0s 12 days ago
- DFG aims to debut new dual-compliant risk retention CLO vehicle 12 days ago
- ECB's crackdown on leveraged lending clears the way for direct lenders 17 days ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 18 days ago
- MidOcean prepares to dive into CLO tranche investing 18 days ago
- Sumitomo eyes mid-market CLOs 18 days ago
- Direct lenders look to spread their wings and cross the Atlantic 18 days ago