Distressed debt managers prepare for growth after year of recovery
Distressed strategies are up 10.09% year to date on average
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit manager PVE hopes to prosper following rebrand 5 days ago
- New York pension fund allocates $400 million to two private debt funds 5 days ago
- GoldenTree, KKR and StepStone earn sub-advisor roles for new interval fund 6 days ago
- GSO launches new energy fund and picks up $75 million from US pension 14 days ago
- Credit portfolio manager leaves event-driven fund manager 18 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 19 days ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 19 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 19 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 19 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 19 days ago