Distressed debt managers prepare for growth after year of recovery
Distressed strategies are up 10.09% year to date on average
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CEO of Blackstone's hedge fund solution platform steps aside 2 days ago
- US manager looks to build concentrated portfolio with for $400 million fund 3 days ago
- BTIG bolsters New York credit team with four hires 3 days ago
- Former Greylock professionals iron out plans for EM distressed launch 4 days ago
- Manager holds first close on second Italian credit recovery fund 6 days ago
- Trailblazing ethical investment fund from Rathbones passes £1 billion 17 days ago
- Credit markets ignore geopolitical exposures, suggests Guggenheim 17 days ago
- Debt managers spot opportunity as Australia’s banks face inquiry 17 days ago
- South Korean brokerage finds CLO warehouses good for Seoul 17 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 17 days ago