Distressed debt managers prepare for growth after year of recovery
Distressed strategies are up 10.09% year to date on average
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Up-and-coming distressed debt manager plans its second fund 3 days ago
- JP Morgan Asset Management hires distressed credit trading duo 12 days ago
- Mid-west pension fund approves credit allocations to KKR and Avenue 19 days ago
- Avenue loses another key European credit portfolio manager 24 days ago
- Sound Point targets Italian mid market for special situations fund 25 days ago
- Managers scrutinise valuations as CLO reset and refi boom continues 25 days ago
- Tuna fishing with a harpoon is a lot like picking credits 25 days ago
- After high yields? Then understand the higher risks 25 days ago
- What you really need to know about covenants 25 days ago
- Spotlight: Data centres - clear skies ahead for cloud providers 25 days ago