Points up front: room with a view
New visitors to credit hedge fund manager Capital Four Management often think they have come to the wrong place
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Stamford Associates' head of fixed income joins European credit manager 17 days ago
- Eiffel proves you don’t need to guess oil prices to pick good oil bonds 1 year ago
- Venator fund posts strong 2016 returns, but shorts fail to deliver 1 year ago
- Capital Four makes big gains in October after bank debt exchange 1 year ago
- Northill takes majority stake in Copenhagen-based credit manager 2 years ago
- Talk turns towards five-year deals as bespokes flourish 18 days ago
- Spire moves into CLO investing with new credit fund 18 days ago
- Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity 18 days ago
- Real estate debt takes off as funds raise billions 18 days ago
- CLO spreads disperse as Japanese investors reallocate to triple As at fiscal year end 19 days ago