Prophet explains recent CLO trade at Creditflux event
Prophet Capital partner David Rosenblum has revealed details of a recent CLO trade that attracted huge interest from other CLO investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 4 months ago
- Wells Fargo prices boutique manager's first new CLO in three years 1 year ago
- Family office-backed manager markets its comeback CLO 1 year ago
- Covenant finds new ally as family office capital flows into CLOs 1 year ago
- They said it 1 year ago
- Time to reprice? Then compare the market 15 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 15 days ago
- Direct lenders flock to Munich as German deal flow picks up 15 days ago
- CLO managers give ESMA requirements a test run 15 days ago
- Axiom puts tranches at core of push into synthetic credit 15 days ago