Prophet explains recent CLO trade at Creditflux event
Prophet Capital partner David Rosenblum has revealed details of a recent CLO trade that attracted huge interest from other CLO investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 2 months ago
- Wells Fargo prices boutique manager's first new CLO in three years 1 year ago
- Family office-backed manager markets its comeback CLO 1 year ago
- Covenant finds new ally as family office capital flows into CLOs 1 year ago
- They said it 1 year ago
- Alarm sounds on margin rules as small funds look to make early inroads 20 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 20 days ago
- Consultant calls on investors to quiz managers over ESG processes 20 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 20 days ago
- Hermes’ novel fee structure sheds light on DL performance 20 days ago