They said it
David Rosenblum, partner at Prophet Capital, explains the firm’s controversial decision to call Covenant Credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 month ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 7 months ago
- Wells Fargo prices boutique manager's first new CLO in three years 1 year ago
- Family office-backed manager markets its comeback CLO 1 year ago
- Prophet explains recent CLO trade at Creditflux event 2 years ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 1 month ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 1 month ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 1 month ago
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 1 month ago
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 1 month ago