They said it
David Rosenblum, partner at Prophet Capital, explains the firm’s controversial decision to call Covenant Credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 6 months ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 year ago
- Wells Fargo prices boutique manager's first new CLO in three years 1 year ago
- Family office-backed manager markets its comeback CLO 1 year ago
- Prophet explains recent CLO trade at Creditflux event 2 years ago
- CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute 20 days ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 20 days ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 20 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 20 days ago
- Doing CLOs is hard work as recovery lags 20 days ago