Cross Ocean looks to take its platform global
Credit managers are queueing up to launch distressed debt funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Up-and-coming distressed debt manager plans its second fund 1 day ago
- JP Morgan Asset Management hires distressed credit trading duo 10 days ago
- Mid-west pension fund approves credit allocations to KKR and Avenue 17 days ago
- Avenue loses another key European credit portfolio manager 22 days ago
- Sound Point targets Italian mid market for special situations fund 22 days ago
- Managers scrutinise valuations as CLO reset and refi boom continues 22 days ago
- Tuna fishing with a harpoon is a lot like picking credits 22 days ago
- After high yields? Then understand the higher risks 22 days ago
- What you really need to know about covenants 22 days ago
- Spotlight: Data centres - clear skies ahead for cloud providers 22 days ago