Cross Ocean looks to take its platform global
Credit managers are queueing up to launch distressed debt funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Manager raises €300 million for agriculture-focused credit fund 12 hours ago
- Octopus inks £230 million real estate debt fund 12 hours ago
- New York pension fund allocates $400 million to two private debt funds 13 hours ago
- Amundi begins marketing European loan fund 1 day ago
- Former BlueBay team raise €280 million for debut credit fund 1 day ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 14 days ago
- Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending 14 days ago
- CSAM in contention for US and European CLO honours 14 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 14 days ago
- They said it: BSL loans and mid-market loans are basically the same thing 14 days ago