Cross Ocean looks to take its platform global
Credit managers are queueing up to launch distressed debt funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Institutional investors - does Europe still provide the best opportunities in credit? 22 hours ago
- New England pension to invest $100 million in new Tennenbaum fund 23 hours ago
- Steadfast-Alcentra fund commences operations and plans new share offerings 1 day ago
- Permira seeks to grow its direct lending AUM with new managed account 2 days ago
- Apollo's total return credit platform makes huge strides with $1.8 billion of inflows 5 days ago
- French bank sees strong interest in blind pool financing from US funds 20 days ago
- KVK launches opportunistic hedge fund to target unloved CLO assets 20 days ago
- Time-saving hedge fund platforms stop opportunities evaporating 20 days ago
- After 10 years away, Permira makes plans for return to CLO management 20 days ago
- Insurers go direct for retention 20 days ago