Cross Ocean looks to take its platform global
Credit managers are queueing up to launch distressed debt funds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Fastest-growing firm in credit hires four managing directors in New York 3 days ago
- Senior distressed specialist leaves GSO after fund closure 16 days ago
- Points up front: The Creditflux-Oscar awards double 17 days ago
- US fashion stores: queueing up to exchange old debt 17 days ago
- Dyal buys minority ownership stake in Sound Point 17 days ago
- Europe’s direct lenders edge closer to CLOs 16 days ago
- Credit managers morph into eco-warriors as ESG demand escalates 17 days ago
- Credit manager bucks the trend by shifting into private equity 17 days ago
- GoldenTree borrows ABS market idea for novel multi-arranger CLOs 17 days ago
- Top credit trader returns to Caxton 17 days ago