Asian investors target debt in real estate deals
Some of the biggest buyers of US real estate are switching from equity to debt
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Arizona pension fund eyes $50 million investment in upcoming debt fund 17 days ago
- Ares hires from Barings for real estate debt business 1 month ago
- Värde closes latest fund at $1.7 billion 3 months ago
- Smith Graham acquires residential mortgage team in New York 3 months ago
- DW raises $110 million for CMBS venture 3 months ago
- Managers scrutinise valuations as CLO reset and refi boom continues 24 days ago
- Tuna fishing with a harpoon is a lot like picking credits 24 days ago
- After high yields? Then understand the higher risks 24 days ago
- What you really need to know about covenants 24 days ago
- Spotlight: Data centres - clear skies ahead for cloud providers 24 days ago