Asian investors target debt in real estate deals
Some of the biggest buyers of US real estate are switching from equity to debt
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- San Francisco pension fund to deploy up to $4.5 billion in private debt 6 days ago
- Pension fund ups commitment to TPG special situtations fund by $150 million 8 days ago
- Boston-based manager launches $1.25 billion real estate debt fund 8 days ago
- Schroders deepens commitment to real estate debt 12 days ago
- Allianz Real Estate appoints loan and asset management head 13 days ago
- Credit boutiques shine bright in Morningstar’s list 21 days ago
- US firms to continue CLO charge in Europe despite risk retention still applying 21 days ago
- Direct lenders divided over projected impact of scrapping leveraged lending guidelines 21 days ago
- Blockchain experts eye CLOs in bid to overhaul archaic practices 21 days ago
- Private debt impact funds demonstrate their value in emerging markets 21 days ago