Asian investors target debt in real estate deals
Some of the biggest buyers of US real estate are switching from equity to debt
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Ares hires from Barings for real estate debt business 20 days ago
- Värde closes latest fund at $1.7 billion 1 month ago
- Smith Graham acquires residential mortgage team in New York 2 months ago
- DW raises $110 million for CMBS venture 2 months ago
- Bain takes on Italian non-performing credit platform 3 months ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 17 days ago
- MidOcean prepares to dive into CLO tranche investing 17 days ago
- Sumitomo eyes mid-market CLOs 17 days ago
- Direct lenders look to spread their wings and cross the Atlantic 17 days ago
- Stabilisation managers emerge to rescue CLO refis 17 days ago