DW raises $110 million for CMBS venture
Market sources say that DW Partners has raised a new fund to invest in the CMBS market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Värde closes latest fund at $1.7 billion 2 days ago
- Smith Graham acquires residential mortgage team in New York 3 days ago
- Bain takes on Italian non-performing credit platform 1 month ago
- Asian investors target debt in real estate deals 1 month ago
- West coast pension fund to decide on new PGIM real estate debt fund 8 months ago
- CLO fund manager posts 68% IRRs thanks to active trading strategy 23 days ago
- Investors don’t realise they’re buying junior loans, say direct lenders 23 days ago
- Eagle Point builds nest for double Bs as investors take long view on CLOs 23 days ago
- Reg cap volumes mushroom as more banks look to share risk 23 days ago
- Pension funds line up to finance direct lending in wake of USS deal 23 days ago