Ellington Management gears up for CLO launch
Ellington Management is preparing to make a push into CLO management
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- PGIM takes 2017 European CLO issuance past €2 billion with latest deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp completes first US CLO deal of the year with $327 million refi 1 day ago
- Alcentra shaves 38bp off triple-A coupon as it prices CLO refi 1 day ago
- Direct lending specialist tipped to join Permira in London 1 day ago
- Soros family office hires experienced credit trader 1 day ago
- CLO fund manager posts 68% IRRs thanks to active trading strategy 23 days ago
- Investors don’t realise they’re buying junior loans, say direct lenders 23 days ago
- Eagle Point builds nest for double Bs as investors take long view on CLOs 23 days ago
- Reg cap volumes mushroom as more banks look to share risk 23 days ago
- Pension funds line up to finance direct lending in wake of USS deal 23 days ago