Fishknife: Beware of amateurs playing the leverage game
Private equity firms may play hardball but dealing with family-owned businesses can be even more bruising
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BDCA and Fifth Street officials join forces for new BDC launch 5 days ago
- Job opportunities with Prospect Capital 5 days ago
- Carlyle brings in credit fundraising specialist from First Avenue 8 days ago
- Pension fund allocates £40 million to UK direct lending fund 8 days ago
- Abraaj eyes India as part of new private credit initiative 9 days ago
- Investors don’t realise they’re buying junior loans, say direct lenders 20 days ago
- Eagle Point builds nest for double Bs as investors take long view on CLOs 20 days ago
- Reg cap volumes mushroom as more banks look to share risk 20 days ago
- Pension funds line up to finance direct lending in wake of USS deal 20 days ago
- Acis, Marathon, PGIM join Creditflux hedge fund listings 20 days ago